Signs of health that you’re of good genetic quality (besides your looks):

Olivecel

Olivecel

Half Greek manlet | currently self-improooving
- You don’t get sick a lot. Once a year at most

- You don’t have a list of allergies like peanut, soy, shellfish or seasonal allergies

- You have a high alcohol tolerance without having to drink everyday or every week

- You don’t snore

- You don’t have weird sleeping conditions like insomnia or sleep apnea

- Faster metabolism

- You can go a few days of not showering and still not stink up the whole room

- You can go a while without brushing your teeth and still not get cavities

- You don’t need your wisdom teeth pulled

- Your teeth grow straight naturally without needing braces

- You were agile as a child, good at climbing and running, etc. very durable, loved wrestling and getting beat up by your older siblings or relatives

- You keep most of your hair your whole life and most of it’s natural color longer than most people

If you check for 5+ of these then you’re of good genetic quality.
However, these aren’t always associated with facial attractiveness or height or strength.
Good genetic quality comes in many forms beyond just looks and height.
But keep in mind, that some of these health factors may also affect your looks, like your metabolism or going bald.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, nathan, grungymallard97 and 7 others
Im sick right now

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
only failed 1, niceee

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
despite having most of these I don't really think I have that good genetics, but doesn't matter ig, won't save me from my inceldom

• Hmm...
Good except i brush often and am addictive 🤙
Definitely it’s preferable to brush everyday jfl. Just saying that if for whatever reason you went without brushing for a while, and don’t have a bunch of cavities later on, then that’s a good sign.

Last edited:
despite having most of these I don't really think I have that good genetics, but doesn't matter ig, won't save me from my inceldom
It does mean that technically. Health is an important factor of genetic quality, not only looks. Dating and sex is only one facet of life bro..

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
It does mean that technically. Health is an important factor of genetic quality, not only looks. Dating and sex is only one facet of life bro..
I get what you mean bro but I still look like shit and can't pull lol, but still, if these are true and correct Good thread brother:)

• +1
You don’t go bald

• JFL
I get what you mean bro but I still look like shit and can't pull lol, but still, if these are true and correct Good thread brother:)
Like I said, ‘being able to pull’ ain’t everything in life.
Good genetic quality comes in different forms: looks, health, height, etc.
Some people who look attractive may have shit signs of health and vice-versa.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
Which one?
wisdom teeth, they said it would most likely grow in fine but figured out after they decided to pull it out that i didn't need it pulled

wisdom teeth, they said it would most likely grow in fine but figured out after they decided to pull it out that i didn't need it pulled
Well hey, technically you didn’t fail because they didn’t need to be.

water central, surprised u didn't include height

what about you on this list
I failed 2 and a half.
I had braces in my early-teens. And I remember developing cavities like every year jfl. My health issues had mostly to do with my teeth, except I never got my wisdom teeth pulled. I still have all four..
The half is my alcohol tolerance. Some nights I’ll go 9-12 shots and not be fazed. Other nights I’ll throw up off just a few nasty ahh pre-mixed drinks like twisted tea jfl.

water central, surprised u didn't include height
Because the list is primarily about health reactions, things that aren’t shown in your appearance. Height is more involved with looks.

Last edited:
- You don’t get sick a lot. Once a year at most

- You don’t have a list of allergies like peanut, soy, shellfish or seasonal allergies

- You have a high alcohol tolerance without having to drink everyday or every week

- You don’t snore

- You don’t have weird sleeping conditions like insomnia or sleep apnea

- Faster metabolism

- You can go a few days of not showering and still not stink up the whole room

- You can go a while without brushing your teeth and still not get cavities

- You don’t need your wisdom teeth pulled

- Your teeth grow straight naturally without needing braces

- You were agile as a child, good at climbing and running, etc. very durable, loved wrestling and getting beat up by your older siblings or relatives

- You keep most of your hair your whole life and most of it’s natural color longer than most people

If you check for 5+ of these then you’re of good genetic quality.
However, these aren’t always associated with facial attractiveness or height or strength.
Good genetic quality comes in many forms beyond just looks and height.
But keep in mind, that some of these health factors may also affect your looks, like your metabolism or going bald.
I got all of these bar 1 maybe 2 but still ugly

High t suppresses immune system, so you Chad should permanently hospitalized for all the illnesses he’s catching