Acne on your back

Bad diet

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22

Saying "Good Morning!!!" to a very alluring cashier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, ElTruecel, mulattocel and 4 others
i have acne on my arms and traps but none on my face that means i hormonemog all of you

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Large testicles much darker than the rest of your body

Large adam apple

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
First one is Indian trait
Im white european, my testicles and penis is much darker than the rest of my body, like its very tanned, its an indicator of high endocrine exposure

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
Im white european, my testicles and penis is much darker than the rest of my body, like its very tanned, its an indicator of high endocrine exposure
IMG 4837

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jacobrb07 and Debetro
I already posted my eye here faggot, but its ok if your testicles are ligther than the rest of your body, it was my case before i hit puberty
Calling me names won’t make you less ethnic

Not a high T trait, if you did not have the genes for darker genitals then they would never get expressed when you had gone through puberty. You are mixed with ethnics 100%.

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
Not a high T trait, if you did not have the genes for darker genitals then they would never get expressed when you had gone through puberty. You are mixed with ethnics 100%.
Look at his pfp bro hahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

Not a high T trait, if you did not have the genes for darker genitals then they would never get expressed when you had gone through puberty. You are mixed with ethnics 100%

Testicles that become darker during puberty is a sexually dismorphic trait, aslo im not mixed with niggers at all, all my family is from countryside small villages