Silicone in face is evil?

T

Toogoodtobetrue

Iron
Hey guys I want to ask for your opinion. I have done my study and decided to go for Dr. Eppleys silicone wraparound to advance my lower third. The price seems to be more reliable compare to medpor and faster to recover after surgery.
But today I saw post by dr. Andreishchev where he shows that silicone cause bone eruption underneath. I would like to check if anybody come across this matter, is it real or fake?

Attachments

• WTF.png
    WTF.png
    643.9 KB · Views: 64
  • WTF 2.png
    WTF 2.png
    588.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing, Gaia262 and Vidyacoper
@Vidyacoper Bro you think that is for real?

silicone more dangerous than hyaluronic acid

• +1
Reactions: Toogoodtobetrue
silicone more dangerous than hyaluronic acid
Hahaha!))) So it is better to use hyaluronic acid for lower third enlargement then?
I am wondering how many ML would I need use to get the result I want? LOL

Hahaha!))) So it is better to use hyaluronic acid for lower third enlargement then?
I am wondering how many ML would I need use to get the result I want? LOL

is preferable since its more safe and look better , speak with an expert about that

• +1
@Vidyacoper Bro you think that is for real?
ive read about bone erosion/resportion from implants before, it seems to be permanent but it's not a process that goes on forever
maybe this video might have the answer ur looking for:

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Toogoodtobetrue
is preferable since its more safe and look better , speak with an expert about that
Bro, am I right to say that you are talking about the filler? I do have some issues with a skin tension underneath my chin as well in addition to not very impressive jaw rim projection. I know that fillers won't really help to settle this matter.
So I was hoping to put a big silicone wraparound to settle this once and for all. I have never thought that it could cause such complications. Do you think the case on pictures is real?

Bro, if I post the video where the screenshots are taken from I won't get banned? Because I don't want to promote any of the doctors but I would like to share the whole video to have a proper discussion, because this is something that really collapsed my mind. You think that would be ok if I post?
ive read about bone erosion/resportion from implants before, it seems to be permanent but it's not a process that goes on forever
maybe this video might have the answer ur looking for:

Bro, if I post the video where the screenshots are taken from I won't get banned? Because I don't want to promote any of the doctors but I would like to share the whole video to have a proper discussion, because this is something that really collapsed my mind. You think that would be ok if I post?
yeah theres no rules against that u can go ahead

• +1
This is the whole video. Guys what do you think about it? There are english subs inside.

Nature can't be fooled
It's literally osteotomy/distraction osteogenesis or nothing.

• +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing and Toogoodtobetrue
Nature can't be fooled
It's literally osteotomy/distraction osteogenesis or nothing.
Bro, but how to advance the whole lower third with own bone? I don't think that is possible...

Yeah like relapse never happens
Relalse is due to improper oral posture. If you won't maintain good posture your face will still move down because of gravity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Toogoodtobetrue
Relalse is due to improper oral posture. If you won't maintain good posture your face will still move down because of gravity
You are talking about mewing or facial gymnastics?

You are talking about mewing or facial gymnastics?
Mewing but I want to call IT proper posture sińce proper tongue and neck posture are crucial to facial development

• +1
I think andrychev himself does custom medpor implants, but I did not see any results of it on his insta.. Would be interesting for infraorbital and malar ones.

• +1
I think andrychev himself does custom medpor implants, but I did not see any results of it on his insta.. Would be interesting for infraorbital and malar ones.
I am chatting with him now under his last post, regarding lower third implantation. He sent to me the link of the guy of whom he advanced the jaw with his own bone quite a lot.
It sounds too good to be real. I am wondering where are all the underwater stones laying at?

Hey guys I want to ask for your opinion. I have done my study and decided to go for Dr. Eppleys silicone wraparound to advance my lower third. The price seems to be more reliable compare to medpor and faster to recover after surgery.
But today I saw post by dr. Andreishchev where he shows that silicone cause bone eruption underneath. I would like to check if anybody come across this matter, is it real or fake?

Another eppley victim. Implants for the lower third are a meme.

• +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing, Toogoodtobetrue and Deleted member 5385
  • +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing, Toogoodtobetrue and Gaia262
Another eppley victim. Implants for the lower third are a meme.
Bro, I wish to reply you that I am not. But yes, you are right!(((

• +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing and Gaia262
Can you post it here? Or where could I find it in this forum?
What? That silicon implants are useless. Its logic af
You get erosion over time, you can't fight (every Alpha male should fight- I don't believe on pacifism), most of the time looks fake, irritation or infection, Just have awareness that you have piece of something foreign innyour face, something what Kim Kardashian wear in her ass.

• +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing and Toogoodtobetrue
Ended reading on Eppley and wraparound

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yundanfengqing, Gaia262, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
Can you post it here? Or where could I find it in this forum?
Bro I just got it. It was a metaphor. I am to sleepy now after being a workcel the whole day!)))

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
What? That silicon implants are useless. Its logic af
You get erosion over time, you can't fight (every Alpha male should fight- I don't believe on pacifism), most of the time looks fake, irritation or infection, Just have awareness that you have piece of something foreign innyour face, something what Kim Kardashian wear in her ass.
Or fuck, Kim Kardashians ass is something that make me feel like vomiting every time I see it. Luckily I saw it only twice in my life!))) Lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing and Deleted member 5385
Is fat graft on face cope? seems better than fillers and implants long term