Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Who is better looking for women ?

ironic they both are vietnamese

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16960
Top percentile for there pheno brutally mogged to death by western phenos
so like white chad > Asian chad/chang ???? also is it more ironic that tim chung's surname "chung" is sort of sounds like chang

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
so like white chad > Asian chad/chang ???? also is it more ironic that tim chung's surname "chung" is sort of sounds like chang
They aren’t in the same dimension jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
They’re probably like equal to 5psl white in the west tbh
oh my goshhhhh..... At least they 6"2 so they can height mog most of the population.

• +1
Also to answer your question Chung is super overrated imo Pham looks pretty good though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Simonas mogs

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Deleted member 19294, Deleted member 16960 and 2 others
pham has the better area and chung has better bones and more appeal due to being a bodyguard

Also to answer your question Chung is super overrated imo Pham looks pretty good though
Yeah Pham has insane cheekbones,jaws,orbitals on a asia person it is insane like almost a morph coming into real life

Imo Chung mogs for broad appeal

• +1
Reactions: wholesome
Pham definitely mogs Chung to the ground Pham looks hapa also Chung looks weird asf
prob because kpop pheno suits asians well then it does for masculine looking asians. but pham is def a half asian and white. his dad is viet and mum is lithituan. epic combo

• +1
prob because kpop pheno suits asians well then it does for masculine looking asians. but pham is def a half asian and white. his dad is viet and mum is lithituan. epic combo
Masc looking Asians look like shit because asians pheno is recessed from start, Asians always will look better fem

Masc looking Asians look like shit because asians pheno is recessed from start, Asians always will look better fem
so like a 6"2 Kpopmaxxed pheno with gymmaxxed body wide frame mogs quite a lot compared to the masculine looking asian ?

• +1
pham is half white

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Bonesbonesbonesbone and StrangerDanger
Me and Pham unironically kinda look similer if he was blonde with different undertones he could Finn pass
damn so he could look finnish ? that's crazy tbh

• +1
damn so he could look finnish ? that's crazy tbh
I’m not even kidding maybe similer soft features and his eye area could pass to because a lot of Finn’s have that fatty hooding

I’m not even kidding maybe similer soft features and his eye area could pass to because a lot of Finn’s have that fatty hooding
yeah most nordic europeans have hooding due to cold climate if im right ??? and also how tall r u with ur usual shoes on (please no larp)

• +1
Good height I mog majority of people where I live
im not the fbi or police but can u please tell me what location that is like i mean country im from australia and 5"7 and height mog 50% of males everytime i go to the cities.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Erik-Jón
im not the fbi or police but can u please tell me what location that is like i mean country im from australia and 5"7 and height mog 50% of males everytime i go to the cities.
Lol 5’7, Canada

Is everyone midgets in Australia?
Well when i go to cities and walk by other males the average height for zoomers specifcially is like 5"11 but they wear TN's andAir max's a lot of times so i say average height for zoomer here that lives in city is 5"10 without frauded shoes and this is including all background's and not just white but for whites if i was to make their average height when i walk by in the city its a good 6"0 with normal shoes on (zoomer whites )

Well when i go to cities and walk by other males the average height for zoomers specifcially is like 5"11 but they wear TN's andAir max's a lot of times so i say average height for zoomer here that lives in city is 5"10 without frauded shoes and this is including all background's and not just white but for whites if i was to make their average height when i walk by in the city its a good 6"0 with normal shoes on (zoomer whites )
You a Oldcel?

chung has ethnic pheno

good for kylie jenner type :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

1st
2nd dude's too masc for his pheno

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Bonesbonesbonesbone