Simp to fuckboy process

DrOtaku

DrOtaku

Silver
I've only been badly fucked over twice, but maybe you can learn from this. These two instances are all it took

My First Mistake
  • My first year of college I fell for a girl. She approached me and another guy the first day of class. I possessed a lot of inhibition and was too shy to show interest but on The last day of class I got her number. This was the first female I ever "loved". At this point I was celibate. After a few texts I was sent pics of her sleeping with the other guy that I was with the day that she approached. The same guy I friended.
    • How it changed me- Through grieving I lost Inhibition, life became a game to me and no ones life including my own felt valuable. Every aspect of peer pressure and influence dissipated and left me empty inside. I just stopped caring.
My Biggest Mistake
  • This would break anyone. I transferred Colleges and worked full time. I met someone and made it a mission of sorts to talk to them daily. I became very invested in this girl. I got her number and she flaked a date on me. She had a good reason, I was just too damaged to trust her reason. I lashed out and accused her of using me for validation. She denied it. Over a 6-7 month time frame we still talked at work. I still texted her, but I could feel that she was gradually losing interest. She eventually said she was "emotionally unavailable". I assumed she was still talking to her X and called her out for it. she played it off like she wasn't. Sometime passed and I caught her still talking about her X to coworkers. A few days passed and I saw her in a parking lot with another guy sucking his dick after work.... She lied to me about everything and made excuses for half a year on why we couldn't be together. The whole time she said she was "with her dad" or "talking to family" in reality she was sleeping around. She was a home wrecker who slept with 2 other men I worked with and also couldn't get over her X. we still worked together so I was forced to see this woman every day. She began hitting on another guy who worked there and I had to watch that for the last month that I worked there before I was fired. When I was fired she randomly said "I'll text you" and never did.
  • Its not like she never showed interest, she flashed me at work. we talked about having sex at work. She had no barriers up against me, If I touched her she liked it, and She'd stare at me every time I walked into her department.
    • How it changed me- This broke apart any ties I had with the notion of having a serious relationship. This and the past story broke my trust in humanity. This made me ignore a women's words and only pay attention to her actions. More than anything it made me realize the only person I have in this world is me. Love doesn't exist and no one can be trusted. Love only ends with pain. I don't want anymore pain so now I'm numb.
How this relates to the dark triad
-Psychopathy- I'm incapable of feelings like empathy, Love, and affection in humans
-Narcissism- No one matters but me anymore
-Machiavellian- I use women for sex and only sex. Whatever I need to do to make this happen, happens.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: brainded, PYT, Deleted member 7313 and 13 others
I only love myself im the only one that matters my happiness is all that matters fuck everything else

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and DrOtaku
also nice autistic edgy post

• +1
Reactions: shakmax and ManzareK
read it all women are vile creatures
at least you ascended through experience, not all others do

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku and Deleted member 3635
I've only been badly fucked over twice, but maybe you can learn from this. These two instances are all it took

My First Mistake
  • My first year of college I fell for a girl. She approached me and another guy the first day of class. I possessed a lot of inhibition and was too shy to show interest but on The last day of class I got her number. This was the first female I ever "loved". At this point I was celibate. After a few texts I was sent pics of her sleeping with the other guy that I was with the day that she approached. The same guy I friended.
    • How it changed me- Through grieving I lost Inhibition, life became a game to me and no ones life including my own felt valuable. Every aspect of peer pressure and influence dissipated and left me empty inside. I just stopped caring.
My Biggest Mistake
  • This would break anyone. I transferred Colleges and worked full time. I met someone and made it a mission of sorts to talk to them daily. I became very invested in this girl. I got her number and she flaked a date on me. She had a good reason, I was just too damaged to trust her reason. I lashed out and accused her of using me for validation. She denied it. Over a 6-7 month time frame we still talked at work. I still texted her, but I could feel that she was gradually losing interest. She eventually said she was "emotionally unavailable". I assumed she was still talking to her X and called her out for it. she played it off like she wasn't. Sometime passed and I caught her still talking about her X to coworkers. A few days passed and I saw her in a parking lot with another guy sucking his dick after work.... She lied to me about everything and made excuses for half a year on why we couldn't be together. The whole time she said she was "with her dad" or "talking to family" in reality she was sleeping around. She was a home wrecker who slept with 2 other men I worked with and also couldn't get over her X. we still worked together so I was forced to see this woman every day. She began hitting on another guy who worked there and I had to watch that for the last month that I worked there before I was fired. When I was fired she randomly said "I'll text you" and never did.
  • Its not like she never showed interest, she flashed me at work. we talked about having sex at work. She had no barriers up against me, If I touched her she liked it, and She'd stare at me every time I walked into her department.
    • How it changed me- This broke apart any ties I had with the notion of having a serious relationship. This and the past story broke my trust in humanity. This made me ignore a women's words and only pay attention to her actions. More than anything it made me realize the only person I have in this world is me. Love doesn't exist and no one can be trusted. Love only ends with pain. I don't want anymore pain so now I'm numb.
-Psychopathy- I'm incapable of feelings like empathy, Love, and affection in humans
-Machiavellian- I use women for sex and only sex. Whatever I need to do to make this happen, happens.
I read it twice and still couldn't find the part where you became a fuckboy :what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad, Deleted member 6512, DrOtaku and 4 others
Where’s part 2

simps and fucksboys me

• +1
Reactions: Dylan2, Deleted member 6512 and DrOtaku
Still sound like a simp

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
I had a very similar experience and even the same conclusion and way of looking at life, I don't feel an emotional connection,
I was always a Machiavellian, but now I am like that in every aspect (specifically women) because I understand from my own experience and from friend's experience and that its retarded to "love" women and that they actually hate it

if you want to share experiences feel free to DM me, maybe we can see what we are doing wrong (I don't think that its only looks, I have seen attractive people who failed because of simpy behavior)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DrOtaku
Same thing happened to me. I feel your pain tbh

• +1
so you got cucked not once but twice :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: YoungChadcel, DrOtaku, Deleted member 5891 and 2 others
And why is this on looksmaxing section?

My First Mistake
My Biggest Mistake
Bro u were at the wrong place at the wrong time brotha dont take it too hard on ur self

• +1

Sorry you went through these painful experiences but this is basically larp. Getting rejected twice does not turn you into Machiavelli. You have probably not experienced even one percent of the rejections you eventually will throughout your life. Pretending to have multiple congenital personality disorders is not going to help you deal with them any better.

Sorry you went through these painful experiences but this is basically larp. Getting rejected twice does not turn you into Machiavelli. You have probably not experienced even one percent of the rejections you eventually will throughout your life. Pretending to have multiple congenital personality disorders is not going to help you deal with them any better.
These are the only ones I felt the need to share because they are what hurt the most. The first time I cared and the last time I cared.

At the end of the day, I laugh at people when they cry and don't care anymore. Even started weird things like not finishing while were having sex to make her feel inadequate.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: malignant and aphoria
I only love myself im the only one that matters my happiness is all that matters fuck everything else
Brutal blackpill from Kaiji

thanks for the feefees

Sure buddy

My First Mistake
My Biggest Mistake
nice wakeup call bro tbh we all need one of this

I’m way too drunk too read any single word posted here but I see a lot of them. Let me guess u guys are “dark triad slayers” who only donated 50 dollars to pokimane instead of 100? Go to bed and drink ur soy faggots :soy:

"Grrrgrr, a girl didn't want to date me I and I became a very bad person!!!! LIFE is so rude!!!! Grrrgrr"

My favorite line:

Failure is the best teacher. Don't even bother with relationships especially if your GenZ. Always tell these sluts that you're not trying to rush into a relationship because "the best things happen in a natural way" ... then proceed to pump and dump em like the skanks they are

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: malignant, DrOtaku, alex569 and 1 other person
HOLY FUKKKK I THINK WERE TWINS... had similar shit happen but in early high school days. Been a psyco that uses and manipulates women ever since.
also, Just like you... the only/first woman ive truly loved was the first girl that was super extroverted and dealt with my high inhib pussy ass @ the time (15yrold). ive cheated and got caught for 4/5 of my ltrs and i beat myself up for it and tell myself i cant treat someone that loves me like this.. everytime..but to no avail. i should rope

I was sent pics of her sleeping with the other guy that I was with the day that she approached. The same guy I friended.
Sometime passed and I caught her still talking about her X to coworkers. A few days passed and I saw her in a parking lot with another guy sucking his dick after work

FUCKING BRUTAL..

Last edited:
I’m way too drunk too read any single word posted here but I see a lot of them. Let me guess u guys are “dark triad slayers” who only donated 50 dollars to pokimane instead of 100? Go to bed and drink ur soy faggots :soy:
You have more posts than rep

You have more posts than rep
I was here before we had rep on the site so my first posts don’t have reps. Who cares about online reps when I’m fucking prime girls and having three ways

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Your personality isn't made up of a bunch of on/off switches that you can magically change. If you were high inhib in your high school and college days, the chances are very much that you will live the rest of your days high inhib.

My First Mistake
My Biggest Mistake
isnt it a bit extreme to generalize her shittyness to all girls

My First Mistake
My Biggest Mistake
why would you have long term relationships with sluts. did you not know or see any of the signs?

Your personality isn't made up of a bunch of on/off switches that you can magically change. If you were high inhib in your high school and college days, the chances are very much that you will live the rest of your days high inhib.
Trauma does A LOT

I was here before we had rep on the site so my first posts don’t have reps. Who cares about online reps when I’m fucking prime girls and having three ways
King of bitches:love:

Wtf is this gay thread

My First Mistake
My Biggest Mistake
before seeing how you look like I thought you are just coping with muh mentalcelling
but for real, you are a mentalcel

Damn you got double cucked.
I don't understand, you talked about having sex and touch her but never smashed ?
You should have been more proactive I think, have you ever tried kissing her or making her come to your place ?