simping in women

insaneslayer

insaneslayer

was cookin
Simping in different sexes on social media
What I noticed is mtb ltb will simp for chad chadlites on social media sites tiktok,insta etc. even going as far as to dm him first sometimes.
stacy never simps in comments
stacylites almost never ,only people who simp tend to be mtb,ltb, some times htb and gay men.
foids think they are different
a sub 5 can do the exact things but comments will just clown him and call him cringe. while chad lites and sometimes htn post vids and these ltb and mtb spam talk about how hes attractive and hear me out (brutal jbw).Like they arent conventionally attractive but no they have the need to feel like they are different and arn’t just attracted to attractive dudes. oh im not like every other girl i find dudes that aren’t flawless but stil extremely good looking attractive.

how it skewes online dating and real world dating:

8556A1C1 774E 496A BA32 7D4D1B2C7633

this also plays into the fact that women are significantly more likely to understate the amount of partners they have while guys tend to over exaggerate

Women see these dudes online and it transfers in their small brains into real life and then reality sets in that dudes you see in real life dont look like those on their tiktok feed but delusion is comforting thats why so many women watch reality tv with chads and read erotica about chads and watch internet and influencer drama about fighting over chads.They are the main consumers of this content

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist