Simple Explanation As To Why French Is Far More Useful Than Spanish (Water)

Marsiere214

Marsiere214

anointed 🕎 (Lecnilatir)
It is true that Spanish has more speakers but just because a language has more speakers it dosen't mean that it is a language that offers you more business opportunities or opportunities to make money.

french speaking:

spanish speaking:

Most countries that speak spanish offer you less opportunities due to them being corrupt and riddled with crime with the exception of spain.
Countries like Canada, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Monaco offer you far more opportunities than spain, chile, uruguay or argentina.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, nanefer, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
Why did they mark Canada as a whole speaking French when it’s just a small spot

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 21182
What about Africa?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214 and thecel
The most business friendly language after English is definitely german doe.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, mizzy and thecel
yeah my dad said something along these lines b4
Mandarin Chinese and Hindi have many speakers but it's not very useful (unless you live in the area of course)

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Deleted member 6128, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
As a french person, I can confirm that Canada isn't french at all, unless you go to Quebec.

• +1
As a french person, I can confirm that Canada isn't french at all, unless you go to Quebec.
montreal offers a lot of careers.

montreal offers a lot of careers.
Lived there for like 3 years, it's fine but extremely concentrated in population, i got overwhelmed.
Bus always filled... etc..

Lived there for like 3 years, it's fine but extremely concentrated in population, i got overwhelmed.
Bus always filled... etc..
thats not the point u tiktok braintard
montreal offers u career/business opportunities. You can do your business in one place and live in another, this will most likely be the case if u get a comp sci degree.

No puta Latinoamerica moggea sólo mira a mi país Perú dónde todos miden 4`11 y son 2 PSL y Argentina hacia dónde va encaminada con Milei
Y Ecuador con Noboa

It is true that Spanish has more speakers but just because a language has more speakers it dosen't mean that it is a language that offers you more business opportunities or opportunities to make money.

french speaking:
View attachment 2414992
spanish speaking:
View attachment 2414993
Most countries that speak spanish offer you less opportunities due to them being corrupt and riddled with crime with the exception of spain.
Countries like Canada, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Monaco offer you far more opportunities than spain, chile, uruguay or argentina.
A lot pf African and Carribean islands speak French also.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Mandarin Chinese and Hindi have many speakers but it's not very useful (unless you live in the area of course)
hindi could potentially be useful because a lot of the companies who are leaving china are heading to india. Those industries are quite profitable.

Microchip Launches $300M Multi-Year Investment Initiative to Expand its Presence in India

Apple is reportedly ahead of schedule in its plans to move iPhone production to facilities in India, tripling its manufacturing there since 2021. As part of its moves to reduce reliance on China, Apple has already been reported to be ultimately aiming at making 25% of all iPhones in India.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32094
Hmm interesting, but i think that indians that you would want to deal with probably know english already. knowing hindi would help you talk with dalitcels in microchip/iphone factories or indian farmers in rural areas mainly:lul:

btw what i meant in my previous post was covering usefulness/practicality for a greater spread of countries

if we're speaking financial opportunities i'd say Mandarin is probably the best. French, Germans, high-class Indians, etc. all know English. On the other hand, a lot of Chinese don't really care to learn English. And of course, business is booming in China

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, Deleted member 28610, thecel and 1 other person
Hmm interesting, but i think that indians that you would want to deal with probably know english already. knowing hindi would help you talk with dalitcels in microchip/iphone factories or indian farmers in rural areas mainly:lul:

btw what i meant in my previous post was covering usefulness/practicality for a greater spread of countries

if we're speaking financial opportunities i'd say Mandarin is probably the best. French, Germans, high-class Indians, etc. all know English. On the other hand, a lot of Chinese don't really care to learn English. And of course, business is booming in China
mandarin is not good for your average person. I don't think anyone in here would wanna work in a place like china. China is also currently in a decline.
By success i usually mean places that are business friendly or places where you can get a high salary.
I agree with your comment on india doe.

• +1
Chinese is pretty useful some white kids i know have started taking chinese lessons since china is a global superpower and most chinese ppl dont bother to learn and speak english
learing hindi is useless asf tho i agree, it sounds like dogshit, hard writing system, and most indians speak english anyway

• +1