Simple guide to have a decent instagram

Ultramental

Ultramental

Gold
Not having instagram in 2021=death sentence
No matter if you wanna approach a girl irl or in tinder you need to 100% have instagram if u dont wanna to be considered ultra creep
In this guide ill take as an example the most retarded no social idiot u can imagine and how even him can succeed

First of all,you dont need crazy numbers,you dont chase the status you are just aiming on having a decent profile that shows you have a 'social life'

Assuming you dont even have a circle of just some dudes u know to gain at least 20-30 followers,you can start by creating a insta profile that is a fanpage of some jew hollywood retard or whatever else that will attract 50-100followers at start you can succeed on that in like 2days if u invest enough time

Then u rename the account to your name and post your pic and start mass following people from your country,note that when u start this u should have like 100followers but also following around the same number of people to make your account more 'normal' so people actually follow you

Walk towards parks,monuments or whatever can be considered a good option to take a photo of and start making insta stories with these places which u will put on ur highlights,note that highlights and bio are a must u can write a literally retarded typical normie phrase on your bio or just write what is ur education in college

With the above easy steps u can easily reach 300-400 followers which are respectable to at least pass as a human being

Note that posting your own pictures(assuming u r not looking like a goblin) will make it way easier and you will propably reach even higher numbers

Dont buy fake followers or dont use third party apps they are all pajeets trying to steal your account,if u really wanna take it to the next level make your own fake accounts that pass as real(but needs much time)

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek, Golgo13, BigBoy and 3 others
i hate instagram though, nothing to do with being an aspie autist shut in, i just find it cringy to post my days out and my face.

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Shrek2OnDvD
Most people here would post the most aspie frauded selfies thinking they look good but actually creep all the girls out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, TopzCat1, gamma and 19 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Laylow225, Deleted member 9819, Eduardo DOV and 4 others
Most people here would post the most aspie frauded selfies thinking they look good but actually creep all the girls out
Nobody cares if ur good at photography, just post candids ur friends take and screenshot videos with you in it those are always the best pics

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
nah not true. @Amnesia @sytyl @Syobevoli don't have that shit and they can do fine. i'm sure some others on this site have gotten laid without one.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
nah not true. @Amnesia @sytyl @Syobevoli don't have that shit and they can do fine. i'm sure some others on this site have gotten laid without one.
But they could do betyer and they know it. If amnesia was nt maxxed hed be unstoppable

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, HighIQcel, Golgo13 and 5 others
Amnesia's looks can offset a lot of his other setbacks,as for the two guys you mentioned,they could just be outliers idk.
However what OP said pertaining to Instagram is mostly true.If you don't have one in today's dating market it's a major
red flag to women.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, HighIQcel, Golgo13 and 2 others
dont take as an example the good looking guys they would get laid in a fckin cave in afghanistan if they had to
this guide is for decent-kinda ugly guys

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, BigBoy and Deleted member 4612
Amnesia's looks can offset a lot of his other setbacks,as for the two guys you mentioned,they could just be outliers idk.
However what OP said pertaining to Instagram is mostly true.If you don't have one in today's dating market it's a major
red flag to women.
according to the other two they say not all women care. @sytyl what's your opinion on this overall?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Yliaster
really doesn't matter that much unless u have a subhuman profile

I wish I was 6'5

Ducking under a door is such a good feeling

• +1
nooo you have to keep your insta lowkey. That’s much more attractive to girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy
nooo you have to keep your insta lowkey. That’s much more attractive to girls
bitches say this then fuck the chad with 2k followers

when women say this they dont mean they want a subhuman incel with a low ig following, they want a chad with a low ig following bc that means less competition.

• +1
Reactions: JoseFromLondon, Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 5634
Be Chad

• +1
Or just link your profile to a gay tinder account.

i just find it cringy to post my face.
Gandy

Gandyrope

just ldar

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer
bitches say this then fuck the chad with 2k followers

when women say this they dont mean they want a subhuman incel with a low ig following, they want a chad with a low ig following bc that means less competition.
Keep coping. Instagram is toxic as fuck

• +1
Reactions: JoseFromLondon
No matter if you wanna approach a girl irl or in tinder you need to 100% have instagram if u dont wanna to be considered ultra creep
In this guide ill take as an example the most retarded no social idiot u can imagine and how even him can succeed

First of all,you dont need crazy numbers,you dont chase the status you are just aiming on having a decent profile that shows you have a 'social life'

Assuming you dont even have a circle of just some dudes u know to gain at least 20-30 followers,you can start by creating a insta profile that is a fanpage of some jew hollywood retard or whatever else that will attract 50-100followers at start you can succeed on that in like 2days if u invest enough time

Then u rename the account to your name and post your pic and start mass following people from your country,note that when u start this u should have like 100followers but also following around the same number of people to make your account more 'normal' so people actually follow you

Walk towards parks,monuments or whatever can be considered a good option to take a photo of and start making insta stories with these places which u will put on ur highlights,note that highlights and bio are a must u can write a literally retarded typical normie phrase on your bio or just write what is ur education in college

With the above easy steps u can easily reach 300-400 followers which are respectable to at least pass as a human being

Note that posting your own pictures(assuming u r not looking like a goblin) will make it way easier and you will propably reach even higher numbers

Dont buy fake followers or dont use third party apps they are all pajeets trying to steal your account,if u really wanna take it to the next level make your own fake accounts that pass as real(but needs much time)
I don't seek validation, you bluepilled fag

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ultramental
how many followers have you got?

I just have my account now from when I used to have a life. I don’t use it anymore, but I still have it. Lost like 50 followers but 170 followers is better than nothing, at least I have an account to back me up