Simple Heightfraud Guide (Manlets GTFIH, Tallcels GTFO)

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Dark Triad> Light Triad
This is my first guide so it's probably going to be pretty shit but this is for the boyos with average height, but most specifically, manlets. First I want to start off with saying height frauding is a no-brainer if you are blackpilled. The
I want to start off with saying if you're blackpilled it's a no-brainer to height fraud. Height is the most important thing behind your face and should be frauded to your best ability. If you're a manlet, the only saving grace will be your face, anything else is cope and the shorter you are the more disrespected you will be and be jestered. This should be water.
If you don't care about comfortability or the overall looks of your shoes and want a cheap option to efficiently fraud your height, then look no further, because Elevator Shoes fits this exact criteria. It is still somewhat comfortable but after several hours it will began to feel like walking on bricks. I'm sure there's better options for comfortability but this is the best bang for your buck. It will only cost about $80 after tax.
Shoe lifts are the bread and butter to your elevator shoes. These are very cheap and will be one of the best "lookmaxxes" you will ever do in your entire life. Total game changer. My recommendation would be the Shoe Lifts, as comfortable as you can get with the air bubble and several lifts along with it. Of course the bubble will compress a little but will be more bearable to walk with.
So you are scared of being made fun of due to the very non-nt elevator shoes? Virtually, any Nike Air Max shoe will be your best best but the Nike Air Max 270's are my all-time favorite. A close second is Jordan 4's, they're very NT but I didn't like them as much as I thought I would.
I would like to add a few more comments. Firstly, when frauding, it is best to wear pants and dark shoes, shoe lifts, and pants, so it's hard to detect any height frauding. I haven't tried sock lifts but they look very cope and uncomfortable. I know the main arguement with sock lifts is muh what about when you take your shoes off? Well, @Charisma gave me a simple, yet effective way of combatting this issue. Before slaying a foid, simply sit on the bed and slide your shoes under the bed, very simple, they won't notice when your both laying on the bed. I'm aware a lot of this is water but I wanted to give a personal guide that has worked for me and hopefully can help a couple of users here. Please give advice on my formatting and the guide itself. Created this on Adderall in about 15 minutes so it's kind of a cluster fuck but I tried.
@Gengar @Orc @garoupilled_ @RealSurgerymax @Gaygymmaxx @User28823 @keonxmogs @ChadL1te @DalitBoss @6ft4 @nword49 @Zeta @try2beme @manletmogger @ConfusedBolivian @RealFunkyFlamingo @Amnesia @Looks234 @andy9432 @BlackpillRemedy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vidales, Gengar, boss8055 and 13 others
This is my first guide so it's probably going to be pretty shit but this is for the boyos with average height, but most specifically, manlets. First I want to start off with saying height frauding is a no-brainer if you are blackpilled. The
I want to start off with saying if you're blackpilled it's a no-brainer to height fraud. Height is the most important thing behind your face and should be frauded to your best ability. If you're a manlet, the only saving grace will be your face, anything else is cope and the shorter you are the more disrespected you will be and be jestered. This should be water.
If you don't care about comfortability or the overall looks of your shoes and want a cheap option to efficiently fraud your height, then look no further, because Elevator Shoes fits this exact criteria. It is still somewhat comfortable but after several hours it will began to feel like walking on bricks. I'm sure there's better options for comfortability but this is the best bang for your buck. It will only cost about $80 after tax.
Shoe lifts are the bread and butter to your elevator shoes. These are very cheap and will be one of the best "lookmaxxes" you will ever do in your entire life. Total game changer. My recommendation would be the Shoe Lifts, as comfortable as you can get with the air bubble and several lifts along with it. Of course the bubble will compress a little but will be more bearable to walk with.
So you are scared of being made fun of due to the very non-nt elevator shoes? Virtually, any Nike Air Max shoe will be your best best but the Nike Air Max 270's are my all-time favorite. A close second is Jordan 4's, they're very NT but I didn't like them as much as I thought I would.
I would like to add a few more comments. Firstly, when frauding, it is best to wear pants and dark shoes, shoe lifts, and pants, so it's hard to detect any height frauding. I haven't tried sock lifts but they look very cope and uncomfortable. I know the main arguement with sock lifts is muh what about when you take your shoes off? Well, @Charisma gave me a simple, yet effective way of combatting this issue. Before slaying a foid, simply sit on the bed and slide your shoes under the bed, very simple, they won't notice when your both laying on the bed. I'm aware a lot of this is water but I wanted to give a personal guide that has worked for me and hopefully can help a couple of users here. Please give advice on my formatting and the guide itself. Created this on Adderall in about 15 minutes so it's kind of a cluster fuck but I tried.
@Gengar @Orc @garoupilled_ @RealSurgerymax @Gaygymmaxx @User28823 @keonxmogs @ChadL1te @DalitBoss @6ft4 @nword49 @Zeta @try2beme @manletmogger @ConfusedBolivian @RealFunkyFlamingo @Amnesia @Looks234 @andy9432 @BlackpillRemedy

actually good ass thread. got exactly to the point and said everything that needed to be said

• Love it
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
I wear lifts at 6'2 to make me 6'5, thoughts?
i’d do the same thing if i was 6’2:lul: the height mogs are probably brutal standing at 6’5

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, CoreSchizo and AlbinoMaxxer
What country do you live in?
Flying Bald Eagle GIF by BBC America

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: billymidnight and AlbinoMaxxer
Whats some good shoes that lifts fit in?
Im not spending 200 just for the sake of shoes being for ntfags

• +1
Whats some good shoes that lifts fit in?
Im not spending 200 just for the sake of shoes being for ntfags
The elevator shoes I linked, $80 after tax. You can fraud like 5 inches:lul:, I use the elevator shoes (2.8 inch insole) and the shoe lifts (2 inches). MUST wear pants.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mlbmogger252
I plan to get airmax 95s and put a 1.5 inch shoe lift underneath the nike insole

• +1
I plan to get airmax 95s and put a 1.5 inch shoe lift underneath the nike insole
Let me know how it goes, never thought about doing that.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Isn’t this extremely uncomfortable just get rid of the Nike one

• +1
Mogger guide, thanks for the mention

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and AlbinoMaxxer
What is the point of that who’s looking inside if your shoes
Thats true but I assume the lift will be plastic so the nike insole will make it more comfortable I guess

• +1
Thats true but I assume the lift will be plastic so the nike insole will make it more comfortable I guess
I have one inch lifts for 6’3 to 6’5 plus air maxes and they are pretty comfortable honestly I don’t notice a difference. Make sure you get one with the whole sole not just the back of the shoe

• +1
I have one inch lifts for 6’3 to 6’5 plus air maxes and they are pretty comfortable honestly I don’t notice a difference. Make sure you get one with the whole sole not just the back of the shoe
what type of airmaxes?

what type of airmaxes?
I have 97s, 95s and 90s. Also some adidas and jordans occasionally too really anything works with lifts as long as the sole isn’t too low

• +1
I have 97s, 95s and 90s. Also some adidas and jordans occasionally too really anything works with lifts as long as the sole isn’t too low
Nice, which one would you say gives the highest added height boost with no lifts? Im kinda on the fence about the 95s or 97s

Nice, which one would you say gives the highest added height boost with no lifts? Im kinda on the fence about the 95s or 97s
97s very slightly but it’s really not that noticeable. Once you wear them for a while they get compressed a bit anyways. 97s look cleaner anyways in most colors so I’d probably just get those regardless if I was picking just one

• +1
Check my latest thread for best simple shoes to fraud height and not look retarded

• +1
Sock insoles are the best cos slight chance of getting caught is social suicide. U can just fuck her with socks on

• +1
Sock insoles are the best cos slight chance of getting caught is social suicide. U can just fuck her with socks on
I’ve heard they’re so uncomfortable though?

Mirin effort bhai.

• Love it
Mirin effort bhai.
Thanks bhai, tried to create a simple guide but realized i shouldve put some more things but it was alright for my first guide i guess.