• Woah
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Back Alley Boy and highT
from invisible to prime women to undetectable to prime women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, varbrah, randomvanish and 4 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Mouthbreath
which one is the before and which is the after?

from invisible to prime women to undetectable to prime women
nah...you’re coping here.

that guy has posted a few other pics and he looks insanely good tbh, probably can find them in his post history

nah...you’re coping here.

that guy has posted a few other pics and he looks insanely good tbh, probably can find them in his post history

okay you're right, from invisible to prime women to visible to single mothers in their 30's, 60+ kg women and ethnics :lul:

I don't know what 'devotion' he's talking about you just go get your face sawed in half and then go home... it's not like you climbing mount everest. I think a surgery that requires devotion would be leg lengthening.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 7521, Deleted member 10449 and 2 others
I don't know what 'devotion' he's talking about you just go get your face sawed in half and then go home... it's not like you climbing mount everest. I think a surgery that requires devotion would be leg lengthening.

Presurgical orthodontics takes ages , also teeth extractions, saving up the money, recovery + risk management.

It's a devotion within the realms of plastic surgery.

Anyway this guy doesn't provide real before and afters it always at angles 2nd pic he is twisting his neck to stretch out soft tissue to make his jawline more apparent.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Presurgical orthodontics takes ages , also teeth extractions, saving up the money, recovery + risk management.

It's a devotion within the realms of plastic surgery.

Anyway this guy doesn't provide real before and afters it always at angles 2nd pic he is twisting his neck to stretch out soft tissue to make his jawline more apparent.

Ya I had braces as a teenager but now with the surgery first protocol they can move your teeth much faster... 6mos to 1 year vs like 4 years.

Ya I had braces as a teenager but now with the surgery first protocol they can move your teeth much faster... 6mos to 1 year vs like 4 years.

Surgery first isn't for most, I had braces in the past but still have to go in braces + extractions before my trimax. Even though my surgeon does Surgery first.

From what i seen those that go through pre surgical orthodontics have more "radical" changes with orthognatic surgery.

wtf
what change was there jfl
he was jewed

left is the after pic I hope