simulation theory is just religious/spirituality/afterlife cope for the modern technocratic age

D

Deleted member 46979

Educator
"what-what if, we're actually in a simulation and your consciousness is just a very complex set of programs that can be reconstituted at will by whoever is running the simulation?"

this is just a direct parallel of religious people's spiel about intelligent design

both desperate psychological hail marys for people coping with their mortality but are too embarrassed and brainwashed by new age atheism to accept they're just betting on the same thing. ie this is not reality, this is just a veil of tears, a test if you will...for the real life that comes after.

the solution truly is brainwashing and dulling the mind with religiosity. although i suspect people like me who have a compulsion to engage in dangerous and anxiety inducing thoughts will always be around muddling the coping ecosystem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and mirinmax
welp if u weren’t so hollow minded and used ur brain u’d understand the spiritual war going on around the world. God isn’t a cope God is reality. rotting away ur life on this app everyday is cope. it’s a battle for your soul everyday, goodluck.

welp if u weren’t so hollow minded and used ur brain u’d understand the spiritual war going on around the world. God isn’t a cope God is reality. rotting away ur life on this app everyday is cope. it’s a battle for your soul everyday, goodluck.
read my other threads. you are a robot. my consciousness is too rare and superior. most humans are like you, coping and refusing to accept that it's been over ever since the first dna formed.

on the planet perhaps only 6 or 7 people exist with my level of sentience.

I’ve always said this. The educated/science-y niggas who feel like they’re intellectually superior to religion (and God!) had to find a way to admit God exists by a fucking pathetic excuse of a “theory”. Fuck these people so hard.

This stupid shit appeals to dumbasses like Joe Rogan and every other “intellectual” grifter like Sam Harris, Elon Musk, and the likes. Fuck them all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46979
By the way, cuck, I still believe in God and believe that He revealed Himself to His creation in the incarnation and embodiment of Jesus Christ. I only partially agree with you

ok christcuck, i still don't believe these self comforting god and afterlife fantasies are true, but i agree it is the best way to go through life. sometimes one must accept that in certain cases, especially against something as insoluble as death, ignorance is better than muh harsh trush muh knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576

Users who are viewing this thread

Back