Since being blackpilled, i have lost my interest in women

D

Deleted member 20848

Victim of the current society| islammaxxing
I am not actively jerking off anymore, I can’t have any interest in women because I know they reject me all the time

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken, aBetterMii and GuyFromSingapore
I am not actively jerking off anymore, I can’t have any interest in women because I know they reject me all the time
well how does that stop the jerking off part. You knowing they will reject you is fine but you can still beat your dick to your imagination.

well how does that stop the jerking off part. You knowing they will reject you is fine but you can still beat your dick to your imagination.
Yes but you wouldm’t get it so i am not going to explain

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MorningNorwood, Ken and Primalsplit
Me a High Tier Normie to you an Incel: "hugs you, follow your dreams actively"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
dont give up, you know those young kid wont reject you

Sometimes i will be jacking off and just get super depressed mid session cause of black shit and just lay there or sit there sad and destroyed

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
They don't even get recognized but whatever.
Wait. Maybe I'm wrong. How attractive are HTNs usually? I don't expect them to be as successful as chadlites but they usually have gfs do they?

Wait. Maybe I'm wrong. How attractive are HTNs usually? I don't expect them to be as successful as chadlites but they usually have gfs do they?
Real life attractive HTN looks like pic to the left. The one the right is an HTN by .org standards. Make of that what you will.
Chad 1
2906295 20220526 172303

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Primalsplit and Ken
probably low T. During my super rage phase I hated women but also jerked off at least 3 times a day. I am attracted to them PHYSICALLY. I want to penetrate them with my veiny penis. I don’t care what’s going on in their heads or who they are.

They don't even get recognized but whatever.
What really matters is how attractive you are in relation to your location, a percentile 60-75 Bolivian would be a truecel school shooter in Germany

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist