Since i do penis enlargement ,i have erectile dysfunction

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
Guys,i was the guy who can last 2 hours without cumming..
And now i struggle with having a full erection for a short amount of time...

And no,i did nothing wrong.I did even a few stretches ,less than what i suppose to do...
And i did it correctly(i am not a greycel,and i am not stupid...)
Fuck off penis enlargement...(Stretching)
Guys,if you win at something,there are always something to lose...
If you gain few cm,you lose some erection power...
As a good member,i aware you,don't do that shit.I prefer having 0.5 cm less(maximum you can get with strecthing) than having a flaccid length in front of a woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Good_Little_Goy

And no,i did nothing wrong.I did even a few stretches ,less than what i suppose to do...
As a good member,i aware you,don't do that shit.I prefer having 0.5 cm less(maximum you can get with strecthing) than having a flaccid length in front of a woman
u did it wrong rtrd there is monks letting killos of shit off their flacid dick with correct form

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, anti caking agents and Deleted member 1680
It's maybe my libido but i sleep well,do sport every 2 days,i eat good,no sugar,drink a lot of water,accutane(but before accutane it was like that so nop)
u did it wrong rtrd there is monks letting killos of shit off their flacid dick with correct form
Impossible bro,i was very soft with my dick...80% of people just think their penis growth but in reality they never measure as before

what was your dick size before the penis enlargement ?

what was your dick size before the penis enlargement ?
I won't say my dick size right now,but it was above average...
It didn't change anything...maybe like few mm..
But penis enlargement is the biggest cope ever.
People think it work cause they measure in false way their penis(they don't measure like they did the first time so they get 0.5 cm more...)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 5583 and Vidyacoper
kefir gives me rock hard boners

rule no 1 of PSL: always double-check what ppl recommened here

meh minox
meh fin
mex castor oil
meh any skincare routine

always dobule-check ALWAYS

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, Schizoidcel, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
MOREOVER YOU NEED TO PUT HEAT ON YOUR DICK WITH PENIS ENLARGEMENT METHOD(JELQUING) .BUT HEAT IS VERY BAD FOR PENIS(SCROTUM) ,and it affects testosterone

What's the point of making it bigger if you won't get to use it :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Nordiccel
STFU my way is to communicate in order people understand what i say...
I am foreigner and it's hard for me.You don't BRING SOMETHING TO THIS FORUM OR THREAD
rule no 1 of PSL: always double-check what ppl recommened here

meh minox
meh fin
mex castor oil
meh any skincare routine

always dobule-check ALWAYS
Always man...i did this double check for everything ,but not for that...big mistake

I won't say my dick size right now,but it was above average...
It didn't change anything...maybe like few mm..
But penis enlargement is the biggest cope ever.
People think it work cause they measure in false way their penis(they don't measure like they did the first time so they get 0.5 cm more...)
Then why the fuck you wanted to get a bigger one ? i got a 16cm one and i saw it was the perfect size for women so i wouldn't change it. Anyway mabye ask a doctor if he could do something

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents
What's the point of making it bigger if you won't get to use it :lul:
It's the point of my thread...
Few cm or good function of penis.Imagine your boner dick size is 18 cm but you can't get full erection and the maximum you can get is 10 cm jfl

Then why the fuck you wanted to get a bigger one ? i got a 16cm one and i saw it was the perfect size for women so i wouldn't change it. Anyway mabye ask a doctor if he could do something
Cope,bigger ,the better for women's eyes.It's like people saying 6"3 is good.But i agree 18*16 is good for sex...
probably mental bro
No man,before that i can last 2 hours with a boner during sex

Cope,bigger ,the better for women's eyes.It's like people saying 6"3 is good.But i agree 18*16 is good for sex...
Well if you got a 18 cm i think that some girls would be to tight for you, like asian would be really hard without good lub, but anyway i'm a manlet so if i had a bigger one i would die of lack of blood in my body

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1632
It's maybe my libido but i sleep well,do sport every 2 days,i eat good,no sugar,drink a lot of water,accutane(but before accutane it was like that so nop)

Impossible bro,i was very soft with my dick...80% of people just think their penis growth but in reality they never measure as before
It's probably all in ur head follow barrys guide

No since the beginning of jelquing,so since 2 months
I recon it will come back. Just rest it. You probably exhausted it with marathon sex sessions and PE. The penis is a thing you should take good care of because if it doesn’t work, you get cucked.

Give it another 4 months

legit, a lot of this shit relies on fucking up your blood flow and soft tissue to actually work

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Don't do jelqing, that shit is dumb and time consuming.. Just buy a hanger on eBay for $10-$20, you can put it on your dick and leave it for a couple of hours. It's safer and gives very good results.

Don't do jelqing, that shit is dumb and time consuming.. Just buy a hanger on eBay for $10-$20, you can put it on your dick and leave it for a couple of hours. It's safer and gives very good results.
Innit, like nigga i aint got time to do a slow motion 30 minute wank where i dont even cum at the end.

I almost broke my dick stretching srs. I heard a snap once, dick felt weird for months I thought it was over for me. Penis pumps also discolored my dick and made it more wrinkly. Now dick somewhat recovered but I'm done with all the PE cope especially as I'm not even a smalldickcel (nobrag, one of my only decent features with height).

Stay safe, boyos, it's very easy to go over-board and really hurt yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I almost broke my dick stretching srs. I heard a snap once, dick felt weird for months I thought it was over for me. Penis pumps also discolored my dick and made it more wrinkly. Now dick somewhat recovered but I'm done with all the PE cope especially as I'm not even a smalldickcel (nobrag, one of my only decent features with height).

Stay safe, boyos, it's very easy to go over-board and really hurt yourself.
I agree,keep your penis safe

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel