Since I have no future or hope anyways I might aswell take roids

Adonis

Adonis

Where is my fucking mannequin pilled
Tbh who cares if it gives me side effects, its over for my non-NT ass anyways and atleast that might give me some fun in the gym and probably a halo.

i support u

also get tats and change ur hair

getting a cheap fin source can turn out tricky and if you're a poorcel then you'll probably blow a ton of money on both of those things

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
getting a cheap fin source can turn out tricky and if you're a poorcel then you'll probably blow a ton of money on both of those things
Idk bro.
I don't spend my money on NT activities anyways.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Idk bro.
I don't spend my money on NT activities anyways.
do what you want buddy boyo but imo most guys aren't doing themselves a favor by taking roids

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
do what you want buddy boyo but imo most guys aren't doing themselves a favor by taking roids
I am not doing myself a favor staying alive with my problems either but thats life

no point for steroids if you are MTN and not a manlet

I am mtn and not a manlet but I am giga non-NT and have literally no self esteem.
have you maxxed out your face yet?
i guess if its your goal to get bitches then just veeeeeeeeery slowly socialize and keep maxxing face
youll eventually catch on with trends and talking bullshit
you know that a lot of NT guys actually are not normies, they just unconsciously put up a small act to fit in but its so normal for them since they've been like that for their whole life? they are different if its only with bros

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I am mtn and not a manlet but I am giga non-NT and have literally no self esteem.
become htn+ and work on your social skills instead of becoming a bald ogre imo