Since i took the blackpill in 2017 i have been extremely angry

6'4 looksmaxxxer

6'4 looksmaxxxer

Ascension or death
My rage is a volcano it's explosive and destructive and it's eating me up inside out especially when i remember that i was underweight and wasted precious years the realisation that all women are whores made me extremely hostile and resentful towards women even when i fuck it's a hate fuck filled with anger and bitterness and i try to hurt the foid by thrusting with force. To sum it up good night i hate women.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 3299, rockndogs and 6 others
@reptiles level of mental gymnastics in this post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
I would just relax, you’ve got it easier than a lot of males with height and your face is decent too 👍🏼.

Even in your conservative country your N count is 10, just wait till you move to france and go fuck french degenerate foids
@reptiles level of mental gymnastics in this post
you’re actually smart for piecing him and @reptiles together, their writing style is the same lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruby, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Petsmart
I would just relax, you’ve got it easier than a lot of males with height and your face is decent too 👍🏼.

Even in your conservative country your N count is 10, just wait till you move to france and go fuck french degenerate foids

you’re actually smart for piecing him and @reptiles together, their writing style is the same lmfao
That @GUTS9770 incel dweeb made me mad

No shit you're angry af lmfao chill

I got laid multiple times unlike you virgin cuck
Bragging about having sex with fugly femorrhoids. Truly over for you, now keep crying for me you sand monkey shitskin :lul:

That @GUTS9770 incel dweeb made me mad
Many people are retarded on this site, the users you disagree with, whoever they are just ignore them
Bragging about having sex with fugly femorrhoids. Truly over for you, now keep crying for me you sand monkey shitskin :lul:
U r curry yourself no? If so; you’re more ethnic than him lol

Many people are retarded on this site, the users you disagree with, whoever they are just ignore them

He's waaaaaay more ethnic than me and he's a turbo manlet with a jew nose and a framecel a true abomination
Imagine letting strangers on internet dictate your emotions.you truly are a subhuman.
Imagine being a cuck who browses his teen years away on psl forums at your age i got my first gf you cucky glasses virgin boy

What a surprise, a turkroach defending a sand monkey. If only your ancestors did the same, then whites wouldn't have cucked the Saudis and the Ottomans :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
What a surprise, a turkroach defending a sand monkey. If only your ancestors did the same, then whites wouldn't have cucked the Saudis and the Ottomans :lul:
Shut the fuck up you low life street shitting true incel indian scum i'd rape your mother and sister while wearing a mask to protect my self from the curry smell and then make you lick the cum from their shievering curry holes

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 3702
Shut the fuck up you low life street shitting true incel indian scum i'd rape your mother and sister while wearing a mask to protect my self from the curry smell and then make you lick the cum from their shievering curry holes
u mad? :lul:

You're an ugly little faggot, keep bragging about your sub 5 femorrhoids :feelskek: and most importantly keep crying for me. I wouldn't even want to rape your sand monkey sister and mother, that's how disgusting your people are to me

2 years should be enough for a looksmax mane, what have u done

I didn't take it till 2018 and didn't start to learn about looks theories till 2019 (I was only lurking on incel community before) :feelswah: I should've started at the age of 18 tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
Goats don’t count
Suuuuuure buddy i dowanna doxx girls i've been with but keep telling yourself that while you beat your pale 4 incher to hentai little cucky boy you're messing witj the wrong dude cuck

Suuuuuure buddy i dowanna doxx girls i've been with but keep telling yourself that while you beat your pale 4 incher to hentai little cucky boy you're messing witj the wrong dude cuck
Lmfao watch out y'all we got an internet tough guy here. What are you gonna do, cast a spell on us you little sand monkey?

“turkroach” but the ottomans/turks accomplished and dominated 3 continents while indians/curries did nothing apart from get raped by british lol.

1. I’m more white than you, i’m european descent while you are street shitter
2. You are way more ethnic than me, and more ethnic than 6’4
3. you’re curry, your average height is like 5’5 and average dick size is like 3.5-4 inch.
4. you’re a defensive subhuman, you make me bring up history for no reason, when i asked a simple question lol.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Lmfao watch out y'all we got an internet tough guy here. What are you gonna do, cast a spell on us you little sand monkey?
If you were a man which is impossible you'd agree to meet with your cucky boy @GUTS9770 and fight me vs the both of you we'll record the fight and post it here i'd rape you

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
you're messing witj the wrong dude
OH NO I am scared now

571BB3F3 22B0 4287 A2C2 40C55CC2B959

In your head
Dude you're a teen fag imbecile and you're faceless you live in no one's head lol you're an incel teenager who gets a high and a sense of power from bringing people down on forums i bet you get the shit beat out of you by ethnic and bbc jocks in school white cucky boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and MrGlutton
If only that was true
Go watch some anime you fucking dweeb while tall and athletic bbcs and ethnic dudes creampie your onetisis

I feel nothing anymore

• +1
I feel nothing anymore
I am very agressive irl so that might be the reason why i am still angry
I didn't take it till 2018 and didn't start to learn about looks theories till 2019 (I was only lurking on incel community before) :feelswah: I should've started at the age of 18 tbh.
Same man i wish the blackpill was taught at school lol

Go watch some anime you fucking dweeb while tall and athletic bbcs and ethnic dudes creampie your onetisis
Lol,keep projecting you mongrel.you look Like literal shit it’s funny how you talk considering how you look.

Lol,keep projecting you mongrel.you look Like literal shit it’s funny how you talk considering how you look.
Keep coping faggot i got laid multiple times while you jerk your 4incher to weird japanese shit younre mad coz i am 6'4? Ethnics and bbcs are ravaging your white women and fucking them in every hole while you watch you cuck keep crying for ethnics they're humping your degenerate whores like rabbits and why wouldn't they

Statistics tell another story but I can’t expect a retard to be logical.
Yeah sure that's why you're an incel pseudo intellectual psl browser at 17 degenerate white women eat ethnic big cock like candy

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
white women eat ethnic big cock like candy
Imagine being such a subhuman that you see getting lowest tier whores of other race as an achievement.No one cares about your women because they look Like shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Imagine being such a subhuman that you see getting lowest tier whores of other race as an achievement.No one cares about your women because they look Like shit.
Stop talking you incel scum go watch your japanese shit

My rage is a volcano it's explosive and destructive and it's eating me up inside out especially when i remember that i was underweight and wasted precious years the realisation that all women are whores made me extremely hostile and resentful towards women even when i fuck it's a hate fuck filled with anger and bitterness and i try to hurt the foid by thrusting with force. To sum it up good night i hate women.

• JFL
Bro if i see a women saying something on the TV or in some random video anywhere on the internet i close/change immediately jfl. The blackpill opened my eyes and now i can't see women as a human being.

• +1
Bro if i see a women saying something on the TV or in some random video anywhere on the internet i close/change immediately jfl. The blackpill opened my eyes and now i can't see women as a human being.
Same even if it's a movie where the main character is a female i change the channel

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
“turkroach” but the ottomans/turks accomplished and dominated 3 continents while indians/curries did nothing apart from get raped by british lol.

1. I’m more white than you, i’m european descent while you are street shitter
2. You are way more ethnic than me, and more ethnic than 6’4
3. you’re curry, your average height is like 5’5 and average dick size is like 3.5-4 inch.
4. you’re a defensive subhuman, you make me bring up history for no reason, when i asked a simple question lol.
keep crying for me you turkroach :lul: from being a so called empire to holding annual gay prides, just lol at your shitty faggot country :lul:
If you were a man which is impossible you'd agree to meet with your cucky boy @GUTS9770 and fight me vs the both of you we'll record the fight and post it here i'd rape you
you can't fight because you're a shitskin sand monkey, all you can do is dance for me because you are my little puppet. i live rent free in your ugly head :lul:

keep crying for me you turkroach :lul: from being a so called empire to holding annual gay prides, just lol at your shitty faggot country :lul:

you can't fight because you're a shitskin sand monkey, all you can do is dance for me because you are my little puppet. i live rent free in your ugly head :lul:
4 inch cock
5.5 average height
Raped by british
Laughing stock in europe/west

• +1
extremely angry

Get a load of this raging incel