Since maxilla is genetic do most inherit from dad or mom?

D

Deleted member 18515

Bronze
Title.

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
from paternal grandmother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Erik-Jón
from paternal grandmother
tf r u sure? mine is way more forward than hers ion think this is true at all first time hearing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
i am just joking
not sure how that was funny i almost read this and was like 'ok theres my answer' but not sure how thats funny

idk but all my positive features are from my moms genes my dad has incel feature genes i got about 40% from him

recession.isn't.genetic.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Yes it is. We can clearly view the staggering difference between purebred Africans and Asians.
There are different genetic potentials of different races/phentotype you retard. A recessed maxilla for an asian is different than a white persons.

• +1
There are different genetic potentials of different races/phentotype you retard. A recessed maxilla for an asian is different than a white persons.
You literally just disproved your argument that recession isn’t genetic:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
You literally just disproved your argument that recession isn’t genetic:lul:
No you are just retarded. A recessed maxilla is different for an asian than a white person's assuming that the recession is the same distance.

• +1
No you are just retarded. A recessed maxilla is different for an asian than a white person's assuming that the recession is the same distance.

The picture on the right is a non recessed asian while the left one is. Anyone can get a foward grown face through proper posture and diet.

• +1
Cope it's not, none of the boomer male in my family is recessed, my dad got giga chad level of forward growth and jaw and yet i am an htn at best, this trash genetic theory has already been debunked. You're living in stone age I guess. It's all about development
Yes it is. We can clearly view the staggering difference between purebred Africans and Asians.

recession is mostly environmental