since u will never be able to leave the comfort Zone, i have hereby proven that Nothing is possible. thats why the System is so shitty that it must be

_MVP_

_MVP_

c crime
since u will never be able to leave the comfort Zone, i have hereby proven that Nothing is possible. thats why the System is so shitty that it must be destroyed. c destroy humanity. because of this comfort Zone shit the System is so shitty that i dont even care About singularity, its irrepairable

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
c destroy humanity cuz u cannot leave comfort zone and hereby nothing is possible, except destruction. c singularity is harder so its like more leaving my comfort zone than destroying humanity which is easier. i want revenge

• +1
look at this decision matrix: if i push for singularity and it never happens i will be frustrated during the whole process until the end.
but if at the end of my life where nothing was possible i would have focused on destroying humanity i will be able to cope during the whole process until the end that i made planet a worse place and it was the easiest thing to do

• +1
How do you get into the state of thinking like this-psychedelics?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_ and <6PSLcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back