Since war on Gaza started i have realized that there is a lot more people on mosques, especially from among the youth

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Conversions to Islam on France went from 80 a day to 400 a day.

Allah said (Interpretation of the meaning): "They plan and Allah plans, and Allah is the Best of Planners"

All we need is to show latin america Islam so we can make the world a better place. Imagine a muslim Brazil and Mexico, or should i say Little Cairo and New Marrakech 😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21688 and Gengar
Latin America actually has a growing revert population. I saw a video on VICE a few years ago about Latinos/Latinas reverting to Islam. Apparently, the idea of having their sins erased and starting anew was the biggest reason they decided to revert. Mirin. Halal tacos for life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 21688 and MaghrebGator
Islam is the TRUTH.

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar and MaghrebGator
"Alhamdulillah, we Turks are faithful Muslims" -Faith Sultan Mehmet II

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
i can't wait until terrorism against muslims begin in the west. what goes around comes around

i can't wait until terrorism against muslims begin in the west. what goes around comes around
That will never happen. Everyone outside sees that I am a muzzie due to the way I’m dressed and I live in a white majority country. So far not a single white person has ever bothered me. And if you say “that’s because they’re all libtards,” lol keep coping, the largest political party won by a landslide. It’s the most right-wing party that’s against Islam and muzzies and anti-immigration especially.

Islam is cool except for the inbreeding