since when this fuck is chico balding

J

justloltbh

Iron
i always thought this balding shit was a meme if your were truly GL but fuck this is brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, thecel, coolguy1 and 3 others
He's married with kids. I don't think he really cares anymore.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, TopzCat1, ChristianChad and 14 others
With his shaved hair, he would struggle to get laid with average cute landwhales. And thats not a joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 14274, ChristianChad and 7 others
Mmlossus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, datboijj, Deleted member 5180 and 8 others
With his shaved hair, he would struggle to get laid with average cute landwhales. And thats not a joke.
Cope as shit hes 6’4 and still well above average

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, lasthope, datboijj and 5 others
He went from Chad to borderline low tier normie. Brutal what the Norwood Reaper does. It can make a high tier normie an incel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and grimy
It’s his sons turn to be a mogger soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, coolguy1, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
imagine ur adult father in his 30s making cringe tiktok videos of him dancing like a faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 20679, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
his son will mog him

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
imagine ur adult father in his 30s making cringe tiktok videos of him dancing like a faggot
What’s cringe about it? It’s the 2021 equivalent of taking a photo of a silly childhood memory

his son will mog him
Depends if he married a robust boned white model, then yes his son will look even better.

He went from Chad to borderline low tier normie. Brutal what the Norwood Reaper does. It can make a high tier normie an incel.
a lot of it is not being low bodyfat, putting zero effort into appearing attractive, buzzcut in an unflattering way etc. also the facial scruff doesn’t work. Regardless he will always be chadlite for life but he won’t be chad again. The only actors who looked still chad after the reaper were Connery and possibly Jude Law. I can’t think of models who went bald and looked good. If Gandy balded though he could pull it off

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Lawton88
What’s cringe about it? It’s the 2021 equivalent of taking a photo of a silly childhood memory

Depends if he married a robust boned white model, then yes his son will look even better.

a lot of it is not being low bodyfat, putting zero effort into appearing attractive, buzzcut in an unflattering way etc. also the facial scruff doesn’t work. Regardless he will always be chadlite for life but he won’t be chad again. The only actors who looked still chad after the reaper were Connery and possibly Jude Law. I can’t think of models who went bald and looked good. If Gandy balded though he could pull it off

Edit: Connery looked worse without his glue on hair imo. I think I read he was having to wear fake hair just a few movies into the Bond ones. Looking now at his bald pictures I guess he didnt get totally destoyed like some guys do however.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Brainiac
idk like when he dressed up as a tranny and made retarded faces :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
*CLICK* another pic for the "it's just hair" folder
Tumblr mx2159U1qz1seiygyo1 r1 500

@volcelfatcel @SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, LooksmaxxHopeful, lasthope and 7 others
He is still above avg, that's because you guys have been used to see prime chico with hair, the contrast is too strong

What a faggot dance btw

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and bugeye

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, LooksmaxxHopeful, TopzCat1 and 7 others
His hair looks fine on his instagram, did he get a HT?

Di Vaio mogged Chico hard even at his prime, way way better appeal for females
Di Vaio still mogs all PSL gods, he is norwood0, way better physique and a retardedly wide frame

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and oldcell
He is Brazilian right? Does he live in Brazil or America?