since you all said I don't get pussy, I'll show you all

got.daim

got.daim

Solstice
heres a recreation of what happened in VRchat (I have full body tracking and a full body haptic suit) all you pathetic incels are being cucked by my multiple reddit gfs, you guys wish you could be like @got.daim , I was born to chad, you guys will kneel before me on my glorious thrown, as I bonesmash and mog you, this is @got.daim signing out, peace Incel niggers who don't get any pussy and they are pussies who don't show their face and they're subhuman nigger monkey curries and shit

also @DarkAscender FUCK YOU
@Clavicular you're next...

• JFL
Reactions: Annihilator, cromagnon, jacobrb07 and 4 others
cringe nobody asked and nobody will greycel

Dnr niggercel

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
who do you think you are ? ill send this to your employer

not gonna have this conversation for the 10th time greycel if u were here longer you would known i lurked here before u were born
aight bro, send your lookism signup verification email lmao

Jordan

Wtf did I do? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and got.daim
nobody's loving bro JFL at these tryhard gifs to trigger laughing meanwhile it doesn't work

i exaggerated ofc i lurk here since 2021
I try hard inside of your loose saggy mom, I find it challenging for her to make me cum

heres a recreation of what happened in VRchat (I have full body tracking and a full body haptic suit) all you pathetic incels are being cucked by my multiple reddit gfs, you guys wish you could be like @got.daim , I was born to chad, you guys will kneel before me on my glorious thrown, as I bonesmash and mog you, this is @got.daim signing out, peace Incel niggers who don't get any pussy and they are pussies who don't show their face and they're subhuman nigger monkey curries and shit
View attachment 3092083
also @DarkAscender FUCK YOU
@Clavicular you're next...
so u were birthed by a tranny or the country?

ok homosexual birthed by a tranny
your insult is as tired and unoriginal as it gets, if you're going to throw shade, at least try to be a bit more creative, all you’ve done is show off how little thought went into it, maybe next time, aim for something with a bit less 'I peaked in middle school.' suck my dick pussy ass nigga

your insult is as tired and unoriginal as it gets, if you're going to throw shade, at least try to be a bit more creative, all you’ve done is show off how little thought went into it, maybe next time, aim for something with a bit less 'I peaked in middle school.' suck my dick pussy ass nigga
OP said you were born by chad you fucking retard