Single British dad, 35, who looks just like Brad Pitt claims he's had to delete his dating profiles after being 'relentlessly pursued' by women

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

A Brad Pitt lookalike has revealed what it's really like to resemble the Hollywood star – including being 'stalked' by women who want to date him.
Jfl if women aren’t literally stalking you tbh

Nathan Meads, 35, lives in Oxford, where he combines his job as a groundworker with being a part-time Brad Pitt impersonator.

'I've tried dating sites before but some women will accuse me of having a fake profile and others literally start stalking me.

'They'll add me on all of my social media profiles and keep messaging me so in the end, I just deleted my dating profiles and I'm just staying single.

'I'm not really looking for love anyway and don't want to settle down as my daughters are my world and my biggest priority.

'I'm not looking for my Angelina.'

IMG 2154

Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, justinzayn, Joe Rogancel and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Xangsane
Would be rated LTN here and rightfully so

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, justinzayn, Dr. Bludy and 5 others
This was pushed through the news so I suspect he is Brad Pitts other character or a new specimen/vessel designed using Brad Pitts features. Might even be a clone.

As to what entity operates this vessel, that has yet to be revealed. It could be the entity behind Brad Pitt as well or an artificial conciousness.

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
He does look like a normie version of brad Pitt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back