Sister is giving Chad "a second chance“

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
I could hear my sister calling with Chad next door. It‘s so cringe to hear how she uses a fake try hard voice for Chad only. With me or her friends she talks more monotonous, but with Chad she’s so energetic and pronounces everything over the top. Anyway I could hear her saying "alright I am giving you a second chance if you love me... tell me that you love me and I forgive you...if you dont say it I can‘t be with you... so what?... talk?“ It‘s so classic, everything that incels taught me about foids is 100% true. They go crazy for Chad...

This isn’t the first time btw, I am just tired of chasing her cucks and chads 24/7 so I just accept it

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Swagwaffle, iamgoingtomakeit and 3 others
:cage: girls only use this voice for high value men, as they don't care what Pajeet Rajesh Currycel thinks of them

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo, Never_Began, margotrobbie and 1 other person
Banderas

I could hear my sister calling with Chad next door. It‘s so cringe to hear how she uses a fake try hard voice for Chad only. With me or her friends she talks more monotonous, but with Chad she’s so energetic and pronounces everything over the top. Anyway I could hear her saying "alright I am giving you a second chance if you love me... tell me that you love me and I forgive you...if you dont say it I can‘t be with you... so what?... talk?“ It‘s so classic, everything that incels taught me about foids is 100% true. They go crazy for Chad...

This isn’t the first time btw, I am just tired of chasing her cucks and chads 24/7 so I just accept it
Have you seen the chad, how does he look ngl?

Women typically speak in higher-pitched tones & in a more expressive manner when it's with someone they are attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Lmao that means she looks down on you bro. Pretty typical

Have you seen the chad, how does he look ngl?
She has super high standards and the guys she dated before were 8+ in looks. No idea about this dude though, I lost track of her bfs srsly. I am very sure he‘s Chad too.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Hello I am Chad yes

Hello it is me pajeet i have bought the page 2511085

Women typically speak in higher-pitched tones & in a more expressive manner when it's with someone they are attracted to.
I heard about this. My female cousin talked to me differently than she did with her older sister or her parents and we ended up sleeping together. What a surprise, shit is legit af.

How comes that men don‘t change their voice though?

Are you a foid? :feelshehe:
Just some shit I randomly read before to be true. Probably from one of those cancerous snapchat buzzfeed articles, idk.
I heard about this. My female cousin talked to me differently than she did with her older sister or her parents and we ended up sleeping together. What a surprise, shit is legit af.

How comes that men don‘t change their voice though?
Hold up, hold up, hold up. :unsure: One of these words sticks out.
Just some shit I randomly read before to be true. Probably from one of those cancerous snapchat buzzfeed articles, idk.

Hold up, hold up, hold up. :unsure: One of these words sticks out.
Men can change their voice. Either inhale helium or smoke 10 cigars a day.

He's going to bang her brains out

• +1
Reactions: tallcel and margotrobbie
wincest tbh

I guess it's just me then, I never tried to change my voice for a foid. maybe thats why i am single now? :cope:
Major cope. What do you sound like, David Beckham?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
How old is she

Brutal, Im 18 and girls are already AWALT AT 18

How is she looks wise?
her face is like a 7 and body like a 9 I guess. A stacy for sure

Thank god I don't have a sister.

• +1
Reactions: tallcel and Deleted member 281
I heard about this. My female cousin talked to me differently than she did with her older sister or her parents and we ended up sleeping together.
Slayer

• +1
Cope

• +1
Your opinion about children may change as you get older. You‘re basically a child yourself as an 18 y.o
It won't, considering how much Iv suffered mentally from being an incel throughout my teens, last thing I want to do is be responsible for another son who will turn into an incel or a daughter that will be used for sex but will never get into relationships. Plus, children are a liability, I want to spend all of my money on myself without worrying about stupid kids.

It won't, considering how much Iv suffered mentally from being an incel throughout my teens, last thing I want to do is be responsible for another son who will turn into an incel or a daughter that will be used for sex but will never get into relationships. Plus, children are a liability, I want to spend all of my money on myself without worrying about stupid kids.
Genetic recombination is a thing. You can never be sure how your kids might look like. I am just saying bro, I was once disgusted by the idea of having kids, but as I got older the desire of reproducing increased rapidly

• +1
Reactions: iamgoingtomakeit
You can make your children grow to be chads/staceis. Just have them mew, exercise and feed them proper food

You can make your children grow to be chads/staceis. Just have them mew, exercise and feed them proper food
This is the stupid cope most people here will resort to, unfortunately.
Genetic recombination is a thing. You can never be sure how your kids might look like. I am just saying bro, I was once disgusted by the idea of having kids, but as I got older the desire of reproducing increased rapidly
You're right. Genetic recombination is a thing. That's why I could have children that are even uglier than me who also only grow to 5'5, lol.

Last edited:

are you talking bout that voice which youtubers use in the intro “Heeey guys what’s going on”?

are you talking bout that voice which youtubers use in the intro “Heeey guys what’s going on”?
Yea kinda. As if she‘s performing a play in a theatre or smth.

Cope, he's not Chad but high tier normie at best.

just suck bros penis theory

Post a pic then. I know you won't, because he's no Chad.
how the fuck should I send you a pic if I don‘t have social media nor know who he is? And JFL if you think a foid would talk like that with a 6.5. That would be a huge lifefuel for me since I am a confirmed 6.5 as well

how the fuck should I send you a pic if I don‘t have social media nor know who he is? And JFL if you think a foid would talk like that with a 6.5. That would be a huge lifefuel for me since I am a confirmed 6.5 as well

Ask your sister. And foids will respond receptively to any above average looking men. If you're actually 6.5 you should have experienced this. I suspect you're closer to a 4.5, PM me a picture of yourself.