Sites gone soft

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Ive been perma banned twice now for bs. Mods want me to be a pg-13 positive faggot with no strong opinions. Guess im gonna have to change the way i speak now to adhere to this soft site. Mods want me to speak like this:

Oh golly gee whiz. I have been handed a glittering exclusion from the forum! Can you believe it? No more wild word rodeos or thread time-traveling for this sunshine enthusiast! But hey, fear not, because from now on, I'm turning into a linguistic angel. No more naughty words, no touching ancient threads, and definitely no more wild detours to the wrong neighborhood. Let's keep it all rainbows, cupcakes, and unicorn emojis, 'cause we've entered a magical era of pure positivity. So buckle up, for a thread etiquette tighter than your grandma's knitting – it's the new and improved, squeaky-clean me! 🌈✨

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard and fuxkdakikez
legit the vibe of this site is much different to when i first joined

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: finn899, anthony111553, TechnoBoss and 5 others
Dnrd

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
it was always soft, users cannot deal with lgbtq+ content invading their safe space

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, bluemcdonalds and Latinolooksmaxxer
legit the vibe of this site is much different to when i first joined
When i joined i was dying at how uncensored everything was. You had groups of races shaming each other and calling each other niggers etc, people threatening crimes like rape and bombing, everyone proudly saying they would fuck jbs. Nowadays you have to accept lgbt as part of our community and keep everything pg13

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
  • JFL
Reactions: NebulaExplorer, fuxkdakikez and CarrotMaxxer
its true though, most closeted faggots here see another faggot and sperg out inmediatly. I just hated that nigger aloha because he was legit brainrot.

When i joined i was dying at how uncensored everything was. You had groups of races shaming each other and calling each other niggers etc, people threatening crimes like rape and bombing, everyone proudly saying they would fuck jbs. Nowadays you have to accept lgbt as part of our community and keep everything pg13
i was never banned for any of that

it was always soft, users cannot deal with lgbtq+ content invading their safe space
nigga go to Reddit with your gay ass bullshit. They gonna be happy

i was never banned for any of that
I know, its some bullshit, mods can be biased if they dislike you they will find a reason to get you banned

• Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back