Sith meditation

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature

Sith Meditation. It's the key to victory.
If you are a top G like me, you will know.

Becoming a sith is the goal of life.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: primqwe, It'snotover and Arcturus
I will join the darkside if it means i can be president

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
not autistic enough for me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Legit, the sith path is awesome.

• Love it
Legit, the sith path is awesome.
Legit. Normal meditation is fucking cucked tbh.

The goal of meditation should be to engulf yourself in strong emotion. Power, passion, anger, strength, focus.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I'll pretend I'm a power ranger when I do it
power ranger is for kids

become a sith
sith GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Legit. Normal meditation is fucking cucked tbh.

The goal of meditation should be to engulf yourself in strong emotion. Power, passion, anger, strength, focus.
Finally someone said it!

• +1

Sith Meditation. It's the key to victory.
If you are a top G like me, you will know.

Becoming a sith is the goal of life.

Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Power.
Through Power, I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me

Last edited:
  • Love it
also @Bojack take me as ur apprentice since ur the forum sith lord

Finally someone said it!
I was suggested a guided mindfulness meditation group through my psychologist, years ago.

We were sitting in silence in a circle, while the guide would ask us: 'what do you feel in your left knee, now move down, what do you feel in your left foot?!' And so on.
I went there 3 times (I was desperate) and every time it just made me feel like some retard.

Meanwhile at home I can meditate, focus on my emotions, get myself into a trance. And I can feel extreme power, passion, anger, grief.

I am not even kidding: I can make myself feel as good as on MDMA but just by meditating.

Meditation should be focused on inducing extreme emotional responses. Not on calmth, relaxing, letting go, etc.

meditation might be an extremely unappreciated lifemax on this forum tbh.

meditation might be an extremely unappreciated lifemax on this forum tbh.
Very. A lot of guys here would benefit from it and would help their aspiness to some degree

• +1
I was suggested a guided mindfulness meditation group through my psychologist, years ago.

We were sitting in silence in a circle, while the guide would ask us: 'what do you feel in your left knee, now move down, what do you feel in your left foot?!' And so on.
I went there 3 times (I was desperate) and every time it just made me feel like some retard.

Meanwhile at home I can meditate, focus on my emotions, get myself into a trance. And I can feel extreme power, passion, anger, grief.

I am not even kidding: I can make myself feel as good as on MDMA but just by meditating.

Meditation should be focused on inducing extreme emotional responses. Not on calmth, relaxing, letting go, etc.
Why do you think one is mainstream and the other is not even much of a thing? Lol.

They have to keep the midwits pacified somehow. Another thing to fuel your anger, your passion.

• +1
No dark side for my face

I'm on that Daniel Plainview grindset
sddefault.jpg

I need to get rich at any cost

Why do you think one is mainstream and the other is not even much of a thing? Lol.

They have to keep the midwits pacified somehow. Another thing to fuel your anger, your passion.
It's mostly about money I guess.
Like with psychotherapy not using compounds like MDMA/mushrooms/ketamine to treat mental disorders. Same thing.

You need a lot of money to support studies that prove your method works. Big pharma has a lot of money behind it, so when they show that their bullshit SRRIS work slightly better than placebo, then that's already enough to take it into mass-use.

Ain't nobody gonna fund a study into Sith meditation techniques lmao. So it will never gain mass adoption, traction.

It's mostly about money I guess.
Like with psychotherapy not using compounds like MDMA/mushrooms/ketamine to treat mental disorders. Same thing.

You need a lot of money to support studies that prove your method works. Big pharma has a lot of money behind it, so when they show that their bullshit SRRIS work slightly better than placebo, then that's already enough to take it into mass-use.

Ain't nobody gonna fund a study into Sith meditation techniques lmao. So it will never gain mass adoption, traction.
Not everything is about money. What matters is control.

• +1
Not everything is about money. What matters is control.
Control is also largely about money though.

He who lacks money, is easy to control. Can be bought.
Those who have plenty can buy people and thus have power.

But yeah I agree with you. But it's largely all connected