Sitting at dinner with hot people

N

Norwooder

Master
Sitting at dinner with good looking and average looking people is so nice, i dont blame anyone for wanting to surround themselves with better looking people, no wonder they make more money you just feel so so much more comfortable around hot people, the way their faces move and everything, it is what it is, human instinct

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Sitting at dinner with good looking and average looking people is so nice, i dont blame anyone for wanting to surround themselves with better looking people, no wonder they make more money you just feel so so much more comfortable around hot people, the way their faces move and everything, it is what it is, human instinct
Sitting with fake superficial friends that you have no common interest in is cancer. Regardless of how good looking they are.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
very true man. my day always get better when i talk to good looking people irl.

Sitting with fake superficial friends that you have no common interest in is cancer. Regardless of how good looking they are.
The whole thing is a fucking larp becuase this site overemphasizes black pill so much, as long as your not grotesque i love hanging out with anyone lmao, goodlooking people actually creep me out when they have heaps of fuckin friends

i don't. I hate them so much. For me, people around my looksmatch are the best to be with but i prefer to be alone. Gl people are more hated by me than anyone else