Tumblr m8nr7mRdb21qezx1wo1 400

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
123 4

forget this, young pu.

Keep crying for „muh collagen“
Will help you sleep better too. Sun during the day. Darkness during the night. Your body clock should adjust better

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 1849 and Bewusst
Will help you sleep better too. Sun during the day. Darkness during the night. Your body clock should adjust better
Fortunately, I attached sun-blinds recently which keeps my room cool. I don‘t sleep well in hot rooms.

Fortunately, I attached sun-blinds recently which keeps my room cool. I don‘t sleep well in hot rooms.
Yeah you get to sleep easier in a cooler room. I remember reading that somewhere
You started mt2 yet?
Last time I injected it was like May 2019. Interested to hear if anyone is pinning it right now. I was taking roughly 0.1mg once a week iirc

I am one of those aspies who always wears spf 50, retin a but tan maxxing is definitely legit as sun aging probs wont even show till post prime where its over anyway and a tan universally looks good. Im never tanned but I look better with one definitely

I am one of those aspies who always wears spf 50, retin a but tan maxxing is definitely legit as sun aging probs wont even show till post prime where its over anyway and a tan universally looks good. Im never tanned but I look better with one definitely
It‘s not just about tanning but about mood and circulation too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
circadian rhythm maxx. eat breakfast, lunch but skip dinner. blue light blockers at sunset. exercise during the day with plenty of sun exposure.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
circadian rhythm maxx. eat breakfast, lunch but skip dinner. blue light blockers at sunset. exercise during the day with plenty of sun exposure.
I often do the opposite. Skip breakfast but not dinner. Not that I have any specific eating schedule at all. I just listen to my body and only eat when I‘m hungry.

• +1
I often do the opposite. Skip breakfast but not dinner. Not that I have any specific eating schedule at all. I just listen to my body and only eat when I‘m hungry.
That's good, I just eat a lot cause I'm in puberty.

but there are studies showing eating breakfast then lunch and skipping dinner is good for your circadic rythm.

Sometimes I go out in the sun, but only if I have vitamin c serum and spf 50 sunblock on.

It's good for raising your mood.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
u need the vits

Don't skip dinner, skip breakfast

• +1