Situation of India rn.

Chadeep

Chadeep

Da-lit Mogger
20240807 221647

@Jason Voorhees What's gonna happen bhai. Do you think India would be in same fate.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Apparently bangladesh government has completely fallen off due to the student protests so much so for double digit economic growth that @SecularIslamist used to brag about. Nothing ever happens

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep and SecularIslamist
Fuck India nigga I hope Pakistan burns it to the ground

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Apparently bangladesh government has completely fallen off due to the student protests so much so for double digit economic growth that @SecularIslamist used to brag about. Nothing ever happens
That's my fear ngl. As much as I hate this Hasina bitch I'll admit she led a mogger economy despite corruption and jailing opposition. It backfired. Corruption stalls economic progress anyway, so it should've been better. The protests themselves were about jobs based on merit and education, not birthright.

There's a lot of false news about attacks on Hindus and worsening relations with India. The latter isn't true, Khaleda Zia only became close to Jamaat e Islami becacuse of BNP. JI are anti-India, but anyone saying BNP is bullshit, only because Awami League are pro-India and politically charged.

Bangladesh should be neutral between both and can mediate. It should not be "close" to either.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Dont touch sri lanka nigga

brah didn't have to do us like that
Screenshot 2024 08 07 at 113740PM