Six Month Gymcelling Progress

F

FrostFire

Iron
After
Before

Better to die alone and jacked than just alone.
And no I will not self-starve and leanmaxx because I actually enjoy looking like a man and not a twink cuck.
See you in another 6 months looksmaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, thecel, Deleted member 3681 and 2 others
proof gym is cope
u also look like a manlet

how much do you bench?

proof gym is cope
u also look like a manlet

how much do you bench?
can confirm that I am a 5'10" manlet

Atm I bench 105kg for 5 reps, never once did a one rep max so go use a one rep max calculator or sth

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath

Atm I bench 105kg for 5 reps, never once did a one rep max so go use a one rep max calculator or sth
honestly thats kinda depressing. you bench more than 90% of the male population but still just look like shit. Honestly maybe consider cutting, maybe all the muscle is under the fat, i hope. but you still just look like a skinny fat fuck.

honestly, maybe u were just high bf and started benching so you never actually gained that much muscle. regardless you look like shit and idk if the gym is changing that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 13476 and one job away
Doubt it... literally everyone except for the complete newbies at my gym benches 2+ plates

Never.
This is my dream

i takes 1-2 years in the gym to hit 2 plates imo. most i could ever rep is a lit more than one after 5 months gym celling

as long as being ugly is ur dream go for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332

There is no way looking like that and being 5'10. You probably bench press 160 for a single max

• +1
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, samm735 and whiteissuperior
You're doing it wrong. You got way too fat, you need to cut down until you have abs or look more skinny, and you can probably do that while getting stronger and more muscular.

I am a big promoter of gymmaxxing on this site, but that doesn't mean you should dirty bulk.

From my own experience, what I can tell you is that to women, a fat man with muscles is uglier than a skinny weak man with no muscle mass.

At the same time, you shouldn't aim to maintain 8-10% body fat to get muscular, but you should at least remain between 15 and 20%, but right now you are more at around 30%, which is overweight.

To cut without losing muscle, I recommend you aim for a 1-2 lb per week weight loss and maintain your strength while you're doing that. If you are on a 20% caloric surplus, it means you will have to eat 40% less calories. That is because you will remove the 20% surplus and start a 20% deficit.

Most women would rank men's bodies in this way:

10/10: Tall, muscular and ripped
8/10: Average height, muscular and ripped
7/10: Tall and skinny
5/10: Average height and skinny
1/10: Fat and muscular or just fat

However, most guys on here go too far by claiming that everyone should remain at 8-10% body fat year round, I know that it isn't doable as a natural, but at the same time, this doesn't mean you should see it as an excuse to get fat. Also, you're going to build less muscle if you're above 20% body fat. I think that the main reason why people on here struggle to estimate body fat percentage properly is because for the people like me who have very little muscle mass, their lack of abs will make them seem fatter than they really are, not to women, but when compared to muscular men who have a similar belly who are actually fatter. This video illustrates this phenomenon perfectly and explains it very well:

honestly thats kinda depressing. you bench more than 90% of the male population but still just look like shit. Honestly maybe consider cutting, maybe all the muscle is under the fat, i hope. but you still just look like a skinny fat fuck.

honestly, maybe u were just high bf and started benching so you never actually gained that much muscle. regardless you look like shit and idk if the gym is changing that
That is because he is over 20% body fat, at somewhere between 25 and 30% which is overweight. He is muscular and fat at the same time.

I normally don't recommend cutting for most people but when you get too fat, cutting can completely change how you look like.

You're doing it wrong.
brah. we need to be a bit more supportive of gymmaxxers.
Or more, enthusiasm giving.

We all gonna make mistakes in gymmaxxing.
And gymmaxxing is brutals, also.

So we should imo, find a postive tone. As in mirin any gymmaxxing gains also. And than we can share critics.

it's only wrong. when a guy is not gymmaxxing. and being a lazy sad fat cunt.
i do agree though; Lean = Life. But bulking phase os difficult.

So we should imo, find a postive tone. As in mirin any gymmaxxing gains also. And than we can share critics.

this forum isnt about getting swole its about aesthetics

and as far as aesthetics go he is failing on every front

id rather be some scrawny 120 lbs 5'11" 6/10 than him any day

this forum isnt about getting swole its about aesthetics
truth. but in a bulk phase. One may not be able to belean. and bloaths up a bit in a ugly way. It's hard to avoid, when trying to bulk

and as far as aesthetics go he is failing on every front
After he gets enough muscle mass he wants. And than he cuts. Than he should be a significant better place. being a shredded ripped guy.
id rather be some scrawny 120 lbs 5'11" 6/10 than him any day
But he is working towards being lean and good muscle mass. Which can't be avoded, but one will have to suffer looking ugly/bloathed/fat because of the bulding phase that one has to got rhough for some months.
It's for a greater good, a sacrfise period.

You're doing it wrong. You got way too fat, you need to cut down until you have abs or look more skinny, and you can probably do that while getting stronger and more muscular.

I am a big promoter of gymmaxxing on this site, but that doesn't mean you should dirty bulk.

From my own experience, what I can tell you is that to women, a fat man with muscles is uglier than a skinny weak man with no muscle mass.

At the same time, you shouldn't aim to maintain 8-10% body fat to get muscular, but you should at least remain between 15 and 20%, but right now you are more at around 30%, which is overweight.

To cut without losing muscle, I recommend you aim for a 1-2 lb per week weight loss and maintain your strength while you're doing that. If you are on a 20% caloric surplus, it means you will have to eat 40% less calories. That is because you will remove the 20% surplus and start a 20% deficit.

8/10: Average height, muscular and ripped
7/10: Tall and skinny
5/10: Average height and skinny
1/10: Fat and muscular or just fat

However, most guys on here go too far by claiming that everyone should remain at 8-10% body fat year round, I know that it isn't doable as a natural, but at the same time, this doesn't mean you should see it as an excuse to get fat. Also, you're going to build less muscle if you're above 20% body fat. I think that the main reason why people on here struggle to estimate body fat percentage properly is because for the people like me who have very little muscle mass, their lack of abs will make them seem fatter than they really are, not to women, but when compared to muscular men who have a similar belly who are actually fatter. This video illustrates this phenomenon perfectly and explains it very well:

more like:

10/10: tall and ripped
8/10: average and ripped
7/10: tall and chubby, dad bod
5/10: averge and chubby
3/10: lankelt
1/10: average and skinny

That is because he is over 20% body fat, at somewhere between 25 and 30% which is overweight.
for sure above 20% bf. But for sure also under 30% bf.
Probabaly around 23%-25% range I woudl guestimate

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
ur balding my man

oh yes lordy lucifer, i am 18% with good muscle development like in that video, not ripped but i think this is pretty good, just need to get down to 15 % with same muscle mass and im golden.

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
oh yes lordy lucifer, i am 18% with good muscle development like in that video, not ripped but i think this is pretty good, just need to get down to 15 % with same muscle mass and im golden.
What I have realized very recently is that although, to the average person, what we do to looksmax may seem somewhat too extreme, it is because we have the goal of wanting a better sex life, not simply a long term relationship with 1 person. And, to have a really great sex life, you have to be at least above average in looks, so for those of us who aren't blessed with a male model face, we need to focus mainly on building muscle, getting lean and that is our best chance to ascend.

And I say this because I have noticed that every time I have ever tried to get laid, I have failed, even when I put a lot of effort into it over a long period of time, because to have a successful sex life outside of a long term relationship as a man, you have to be really good looking, otherwise nobody will want to have sex with you. And this is true as much on dating apps as in real life.

Back when I had an underbite, I was invisible to women. It was only after my double jaw surgery that I started to get noticed by some very hot women but the problem is that my surgery just made me go from subhuman to average. The reason why I get noticed a lot more even though I look average is because of my height. Because, before I used to be a tall subhuman with a small frame and very skinny body so women didn't care that I was tall, now they do, so it would be very easy for me to get a girlfriend, but that's not what I want.

So basically, to get an attractive girlfriend, you have to be at least average, and to get an amazing sex life with a harem of hot fuckbuddies, you need:

1 - A muscular ripped physique
2 - At least an average looking face
3 - A genetic looks characteristic that makes you above average (Being tall or having a male model face)

Tall guys who have a muscular ripped physique AND a male model face are the exact definition of Chad.

Many people on here think that it's all about the face but what they don't realize is that Chico in his prime only would have managed to attract teenage girls. Teenage girls can be impressed by a skinny ripped guy, but women from the age of 18 to 25 tend to be attracted more to masculine men who have a muscular ripped physique. And as long as you remain proportional, usually, the bigger your muscles are, the better.

So, a guy who takes steroids to maximize his muscular potential after acquiring his natural noob gains (1 year of consistent serious training), is making a better decision about his future than the guy who chooses to remain natural but is unable to gymmax due to having bad genetics for bodybuilding.

Also, women don't care about the process of men's looksmaxxing, they only care about the result. So a guy like me who has trained for a long time but struggled to get results due to having bad genetics is looked at with less respect and less thirst than a guy who has a way better physique due to having done 1 or 2 steroid cycles.

more like:

10/10: tall and ripped
8/10: average and ripped
7/10: tall and chubby, dad bod
5/10: averge and chubby
3/10: lankelt
1/10: average and skinny
My rating estimates come from what I have seen in the real world.
I fit into the tall and skinny category but women still see me as above average because of my height alone, but because of my physique, I am not seen as sexy enough for women to consider me as a potential fuckbuddy, I probably only fit into the boyfriend category, so I still get access to sex but only with commitment.

Meanwhile, the average man who doesn't have my height or my jaw is going to struggle to find a girlfriend if he doesn't have good social circles/connections, because women won't notice such men or stare at them because they look basic and boring.

Also, being fat is worse for your SMV than being skinny, because it shows that the person doesn't care about their health or looks.

Also, being skinny ripped is not much better than being skinny, because six pack abs on a skinny guy are like boobs on a fat woman, they don't really count.

Having big muscles at 20% body fat is better than having little to no muscle mass at 10% body fat. The reason why a lot of guys who are muscular aren't ripped is because, if you're not on steroids, you need to bulk to gain muscle so you can't stay at 10% body fat year round unless you focus only on maintaining your muscle mass and stop improving your body, or you start using steroids.

My rating estimates come from what I have seen in the real world.
I fit into the tall and skinny category but women still see me as above average because of my height alone, but because of my physique, I am not seen as sexy enough for women to consider me as a potential fuckbuddy, I probably only fit into the boyfriend category, so I still get access to sex but only with commitment.

Meanwhile, the average man who doesn't have my height or my jaw is going to struggle to find a girlfriend if he doesn't have good social circles/connections, because women won't notice such men or stare at them because they look basic and boring.

Also, being fat is worse for your SMV than being skinny, because it shows that the person doesn't care about their health or looks.

Also, being skinny ripped is not much better than being skinny, because six pack abs on a skinny guy are like boobs on a fat woman, they don't really count.

Having big muscles at 20% body fat is better than having little to no muscle mass at 10% body fat. The reason why a lot of guys who are muscular aren't ripped is because, if you're not on steroids, you need to bulk to gain muscle so you can't stay at 10% body fat year round unless you focus only on maintaining your muscle mass and stop improving your body, or you start using steroids.
face only thing that matters
once you pass 170 cm treshold
lol
stop coping with height its only for athletes or attracting low class girls

Bulking is not as difficult as most people think.

The best way to gymmax without sacrificing your looks is to get lean first and then build muscle on maintenance calories. Then, when you stop making progress, you can use a 10% caloric surplus, and if you do that, you can remain quite lean and fit for an entire year while adding around 15-20 lbs of muscle. By that point, you can keep slowly bulking for 2 more years and add maybe another 5-10 lbs of muscle.

The reason why it's best to cut first is because gaining muscle is a very long process, so if you start bulking when you're already at a high body fat percentage, it will take you way longer to see noticeable results, and you may get discouraged, because muscle gain without steroids is extremely slow.

The mistake that I see a lot of guys on here doing (and which I have done myself), is that they focus too much on who they want to be in the future, that they neglect their physical appearance in the present in the hopes of ascending afterwards. But in reality, if they took care of their looks early on, they could get laid with less attractive women while they're looksmaxxing, which would motivate them to keep going. It's better to do that than to jerk off for years while telling yourself that one day you will get the sex life of your dreams.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
face only thing that matters
once you pass 170 cm treshold
lol
stop coping with height its only for athletes or attracting low class girls
Like I said before, I get noticed a lot more than guys who are better looking than me, just because most of the time, I am the tallest guy, and the guys who are at around my height tend to be fat and uglier than I am in the face, and most of the time, they are not white.

The only guys who mog me IRL are those who are 6 foot 2 or taller who are more muscular than me.

I know that being tall is not enough because when I had my underbite, I was invisible to women, it was only after my jaw surgery that women started to notice me and stare at me.

However, what I have also noticed is that you have to be muscular and ripped to be considered sexy enough to have a harem of hot fuckbuddies, because women only want to have casual sex with men who look like they can overpower them, because that is extremely masculine. In fact, guys who are shorter than me who have an uglier face than me but are more muscular than me, often end up mogging me because of this.

Most of you underestimate the impact that being muscular and ripped has on a man's ability to attract women for casual sex, because you choose to only look at the men who have lots of failos holding them back who are muscular and ripped. Like I said, it's not enough to have just one good characteristic, you need as many as possible, that is how you can mog other men with ease.

Like I said before, I get noticed a lot more than guys who are better looking than me, just because most of the time, I am the tallest guy, and the guys who are at around my height tend to be fat and uglier than I am in the face, and most of the time, they are not white.

The only guys who mog me IRL are those who are 6 foot 2 or taller who are more muscular than me.

I know that being tall is not enough because when I had my underbite, I was invisible to women, it was only after my jaw surgery that women started to notice me and stare at me.

However, what I have also noticed is that you have to be muscular and ripped to be considered sexy enough to have a harem of hot fuckbuddies, because women only want to have casual sex with men who look like they can overpower them, because that is extremely masculine. In fact, guys who are shorter than me who have an uglier face than me but are more muscular than me, often end up mogging me because of this.

Most of you underestimate the impact that being muscular and ripped has on a man's ability to attract women for casual sex, because you choose to only look at the men who have lots of failos holding them back who are muscular and ripped. Like I said, it's not enough to have just one good characteristic, you need as many as possible, that is how you can mog other men with ease.
im 5 11 and get girls attention from my light blue eyes
girls will notice you if you stand out even if you are average or below
height is cope it can only save you from shit situation

lol face above everything, stop the cope bro

What I have realized very recently is that although, to the average person, what we do to looksmax may seem somewhat too extreme, it is because we have the goal of wanting a better sex life, not simply a long term relationship with 1 person. And, to have a really great sex life, you have to be at least above average in looks, so for those of us who aren't blessed with a male model face, we need to focus mainly on building muscle, getting lean and that is our best chance to ascend.

And I say this because I have noticed that every time I have ever tried to get laid, I have failed, even when I put a lot of effort into it over a long period of time, because to have a successful sex life outside of a long term relationship as a man, you have to be really good looking, otherwise nobody will want to have sex with you. And this is true as much on dating apps as in real life.

Back when I had an underbite, I was invisible to women. It was only after my double jaw surgery that I started to get noticed by some very hot women but the problem is that my surgery just made me go from subhuman to average. The reason why I get noticed a lot more even though I look average is because of my height. Because, before I used to be a tall subhuman with a small frame and very skinny body so women didn't care that I was tall, now they do, so it would be very easy for me to get a girlfriend, but that's not what I want.

So basically, to get an attractive girlfriend, you have to be at least average, and to get an amazing sex life with a harem of hot fuckbuddies, you need:

1 - A muscular ripped physique
2 - At least an average looking face
3 - A genetic looks characteristic that makes you above average (Being tall or having a male model face)

Tall guys who have a muscular ripped physique AND a male model face are the exact definition of Chad.

Many people on here think that it's all about the face but what they don't realize is that Chico in his prime only would have managed to attract teenage girls. Teenage girls can be impressed by a skinny ripped guy, but women from the age of 18 to 25 tend to be attracted more to masculine men who have a muscular ripped physique. And as long as you remain proportional, usually, the bigger your muscles are, the better.

So, a guy who takes steroids to maximize his muscular potential after acquiring his natural noob gains (1 year of consistent serious training), is making a better decision about his future than the guy who chooses to remain natural but is unable to gymmax due to having bad genetics for bodybuilding.

Also, women don't care about the process of men's looksmaxxing, they only care about the result. So a guy like me who has trained for a long time but struggled to get results due to having bad genetics is looked at with less respect and less thirst than a guy who has a way better physique due to having done 1 or 2 steroid cycles.
yea i was normie-ltn and with gymmaxxing, dyeing my eybrows and trimming them, leanmaxxing, skincare, haircut i ascended to what i belive is HTN-chadlite category. i am for sure in top 15% of men around my age by looks standard, average 30 y old guy is balding, shitty beards, 25%+ bodyfat, no muscle, acne, shitty skin from cigaretes alcohol.

So if you do the gym, skincare, adjust haircut, facial hair etc most normies can ascend to HTN which should be enough to slay chicks in most countries.

Also having a good sex life depends on the city/country you live in, i know for a fact if me(croatia curently) would move to Germany/Spain/etc i would slay waaaay more attractive girls way easier because im looking for slays/FWBS and not LTR.

• +1
im 5 11 and get girls attention from my light blue eyes
girls will notice you if you stand out even if you are average or below
height is cope it can only save you from shit situation

lol face above everything, stop the cope bro
From personal experience, I can tell you that it depends on the woman. Ever since my jaw surgery, I have been getting more noticed by very hot women but there haven't been many and that is because most women aren't focused on height.

Also, what I have noticed on Tinder and other dating apps is that women care more about your face and your physique than your height.

There is one big advantage that I get though from being tall, women who are much taller than average are much more attracted to me than men who are of a similar height as them.

That is because, most women just want men who are taller than them, they're not looking for a specific height, but for women who are 5 foot 10 or even taller than that, they usually struggle to find a guy who is much taller, so those women want men like me. Height matters especially in that situation.

Also, height isn't the only thing that some women focus on. There are women who are obsessed with dick size, women who are obsessed with big muscles and six pack abs, and there are women who are obsessed with a specific ethnicity or skin color (for example, women in southeast asia are more physically attracted to white men, and some white women in the west prefer black men).

All of those are only exceptions of course but they add up. So the more unique characteristics you have, the more opportunities you have with women.

So, having a good looking face matters yes, but face isn't everything because there are women who want specific things and care about those things more than the face. But on dating apps, face is what gives you most of your matches, mainly because it's what women see first on a picture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332