Source 1

• Love it
Reactions: Luke LLL
Time Travel
DaddyBigPenis
source (1).gif

• Love it
bro stay away from this kinda shit if ur gonna film skating do a gnarly youtube video with insane tricks, tiktok uses songs to hype up videos dont be one of those guys for the love of god. film a video jumping over 5 homeless people or something something rad asf

FYP

• JFL
bro stay away from this kinda shit if ur gonna film skating do a gnarly youtube video with insane tricks, tiktok uses songs to hype up videos dont be one of those guys for the love of god. film a video jumping over 5 homeless people or something something rad asf
I’m trying to be trendy on social media though.🤣

• +1
Reactions: LeroyJenkinsceltek
I’m trying to be trendy on social media though.🤣
you dont need some gay tiktok bro, just something that'll go viral. Examples ollie over a pit of snakes (bit extreme) or learn a mad trick that could rack up youtube views. or create a mini youtube series (example 'exploring skate parks all across america)

you dont need some gay tiktok bro, just something that'll go viral. Examples ollie over a pit of snakes (bit extreme) or learn a mad trick that could rack up youtube views. or create a mini youtube series (example 'exploring skate parks all across america)
I see where you’re coming from but Tiktok is the fastest growing social media platform currently

I see where you’re coming from but Tiktok is the fastest growing social media platform currently
yeah i feel you bro, aint a bad route but do you truly want that associated with your name just a thought bro go for it if you want it may work out

• Love it