Sketch situation

B

bingustik

Iron
What yall think about the current sketch situation?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
i get that he got dicked down but i feel real bad for him, he probably got paid a shit ton to do allat also so

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi and alurmo
Literally who?

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
i get that he got dicked down but i feel real bad for him, he probably got paid a shit ton to do allat also so
Nah he was born into a rich family
He was doing it for the love of the game lol

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and mrmogger2882
Nah he was born into a rich family
He was doing it for the love of the game lol
he said he was dealing with sum
addiction i was assuming he got money from the vids and bought some shit that he was addicted to, or what if hes addicted to that bbc? 🧐

hes gonna use all the hype to run it back

could u elaborate? i dont understand english that well
he will use all the current talk about the onlyfans and make a new one, now he is way more popular and people are talking about his onlyfans lots of people will subscribe to the new one and he will make lots of money

who cares

some retard had gay sex 2 years ago

omggg

• +1
Reactions: watah, butterworld and copamine
he will use all the current talk about the onlyfans and make a new one, now he is way more popular and people are talking about his onlyfans lots of people will subscribe to the new one and he will make lots of money
hell naw that would be retarded as fuck cus he was basically crying and shit about how bad he regrets allat and so on. if he did that then he would have to vanish off all platforms and he will get clowned every time he gets seen irl, i dont think he is that retarded

many ppl seem to care cus its all over tiktok
who gives a shit what normies find interesting, some of it is just people wanting to dramaticize it just because life is boring and some people maybe want to see if he will commit suicide and some are just homophobic so they are dragging it. who cares

What yall think about the current sketch situation?
Sketch is a fag but what annoys me more is barely anyone is hating on him everyone is supporting him and saying he’s “grave”. The west has fallen I have seen “Christian’s” supporting him

he said he was dealing with sum
addiction i was assuming he got money from the vids and bought some shit that he was addicted to, or what if hes addicted to that bbc? 🧐
I think it was drugs. But yh like that will make you start an onlyfans and take a BBC. He’s never needed money he just wanted dick

why was he taking bbc it was definitely his kink or something but don't think he should kill himself since he's normal now but kinda crazy

“Muh who muh who cares” shut the fuck up this shit is still hilarious :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: bingustik
Horrible PR for white brahs