Skin and Eye Lightening Advice Needed

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
MSM + Vitamin C + NAC + Glutathione + Hydroquinone(skin)

There's a high chance this works for skin lightening. I even heard it helps with eye lightening, but I don't want to get all these products.

What should I choose/remove. I want 1-2 products max.

Hydroquinone=can be used separately

Glutathione, Vitamin C and NAC should be taken together. You need to take 3 times the vitamin c of the Glutathione you take because they work in conjunction to lighten skin. NAC is a component of Glutathione which allows it to pass through your cells and form Glutathione inside the cells. These three you NEED to take together, and I would highly recommend it with the MSM.

Hydroquinone=can be used separately

Glutathione, Vitamin C and NAC should be taken together. You need to take 3 times the vitamin c of the Glutathione you take because they work in conjunction to lighten skin. NAC is a component of Glutathione which allows it to pass through your cells and form Glutathione inside the cells. These three you NEED to take together, and I would highly recommend it with the MSM.
How come most people only take MSM + Vit C and it works well for them?

How come most people only take MSM + Vit C and it works well for them?
I don't know any0ne who did that. All I know is that what I mentioned worked. You can do your own thing if you want.

This is not what we use here. Do what you want and follow reddit.

doesn't work, just take bleach for skin and pray it looks good

You're getting annoying. You come here. You ask for advice. I take the time to give you advice and explains to you how it works. I am trying to be helpful to you. I am one of the few who tried to answer your question when it was sitting here unanswered for a while.

Instead of thanking me for the time I took in trying to help, or asking me more advice on how to use the method I told you, you tell me you found something on reddit that contradicts what I have to say. Fine with me, you can follow their advice. Ask your questions to Reddit instead of me. That's on you for following advice that doesn't work from people you don't know, nor taking the time to actually understand how the process works on a chemical and biological level. There's actually a bunch of guides on this website that you can read which explains how the body reacts to these supplements. From your questioning, I know you did not use the "Search" function on this website to understand. You read something on reddit, posted here and wanted me to tell you to do what reddit said. Reddit is wrong. But do what you want, since apparently you are an expert, know more than me, and are telling me that your method is superior.

The difference between you and me is that I actually used all these products you have mentioned. You have zero experience and are asking from people who have experience. I do take MSM (with glucosimine) for my joints, and I doubt that that would be enough to do anything. I have tried Glutathione, as well as others who have posted here, and it works. If you don't believe me, go buy your MSM waste months to years trying it, and see no results. Fine with me.

What you are is a novice with no experience, and then asking questions to experts who have experience than you and know how it works. Then you argue with them that they are wrong and you know more. Fine, I'm not going to answer any more of your questions since you know more than me.

You're getting annoying. You come here. You ask for advice. I take the time to give you advice and explains to you how it works. I am trying to be helpful to you. I am one of the few who tried to answer your question when it was sitting here unanswered for a while.

Instead of thanking me for the time I took in trying to help, or asking me more advice on how to use the method I told you, you tell me you found something on reddit that contradicts what I have to say. Fine with me, you can follow their advice. Ask your questions to Reddit instead of me. That's on you for following advice that doesn't work from people you don't know, nor taking the time to actually understand how the process works on a chemical and biological level. There's actually a bunch of guides on this website that you can read which explains how the body reacts to these supplements. From your questioning, I know you did not use the "Search" function on this website to understand. You read something on reddit, posted here and wanted me to tell you to do what reddit said. Reddit is wrong. But do what you want, since apparently you are an expert, know more than me, and are telling me that your method is superior.

The difference between you and me is that I actually used all these products you have mentioned. You have zero experience and are asking from people who have experience. I do take MSM (with glucosimine) for my joints, and I doubt that that would be enough to do anything. I have tried Glutathione, as well as others who have posted here, and it works. If you don't believe me, go buy your MSM waste months to years trying it, and see no results. Fine with me.

What you are is a novice with no experience, and then asking questions to experts who have experience than you and know how it works. Then you argue with them that they are wrong and you know more. Fine, I'm not going to answer any more of your questions since you know more than me.
F4DC31E4 6B34 4FBF 87EA 941FBF0E2280

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
People like you and your fucking obnoxious attitude are why the world hates curries. You are on ignore now, baby. Don't expect me or probably anyone else who reads this to answer you ever again. Ignore me. Stay chocolate brown. Go slay in the slums of mumbai where you belong.

• JFL
Reactions: wannaimprove, angelo and Dr SmalCox
People like you and your fucking obnoxious attitude are why the world hates curries. You are on ignore now, baby. Don't expect me or probably anyone else who reads this to answer you ever again. Ignore me. Stay chocolate brown. Go slay in the slums of mumbai where you belong.
Bro resorted to racism 😭😂