Skin care on holiday to not look gay

FallenCelestial

FallenCelestial

Could be 6'5 chad however lil bro got those genes
I'm going on holiday for 12 days with my mates, but I don't think I should do my skincare there because I might lose my aura and look gay.
My skincare routine is quite extensive. Morning -> cleanser + moisturiser/spf. Evening -> cleanser + moisturiser + prescription rosacea cream + minoxidil + Volumife + tretinoin/salicylic acid (tretinoin one day, salicylic acid the other). I also do weekly microneedling.
I think I can pull off ceanser + prescription rosacea cream + moisturiser/spf without looking like sus. How much doing this would fuck up my progress and streak of doing it over 2 months? Should I risk being gay?

just do it brah go in the bathroom and get it all done so what if u get clowned a bit they dont understand

• +1
Reactions: FallenCelestial
In the morning just use a cleanser and a moisturizer with SPF. At night stick to a cleanser, your prescription rosacea cream, and a moisturizer. That's it no need to do all of that other shit.

In the morning just use a cleanser and a moisturizer with SPF. At night stick to a cleanser, your prescription rosacea cream, and a moisturizer. That's it no need to do all of that other shit.
You think it wouldn't stunt my progress with tretinoin?

Just put all your skincare stuff in a bag and bring to the bathroom everyday when you say you are going to brush your teeth

• +1
Reactions: FallenCelestial
I am assuming you're putting minoxidil and salicylic acid on the same spot? You should be aware that salicylic acid possibly negates the effects of minoxidil.

At least studies have shown that orally taken acetylsalicylate shuts down the sulfotransferase enzyme that minoxidil needs to work.

Not sure how much of this translates to topical application, my Dermatologist is skeptical about it, but it is possible.

I am assuming you're putting minoxidil and salicylic acid on the same spot? You should be aware that salicylic acid possibly negates the effects of minoxidil.

At least studies have shown that orally taken acetylsalicylate shuts down the sulfotransferase enzyme that minoxidil needs to work.

Not sure how much of this translates to topical application, my Dermatologist is skeptical about it, but it is possible.
No, I use salicylic acid on my nose and cheecks around the nose to minimise pores and minoxidil on hairline, eyebrows and beard. That should be good, right?