Skin Care Products Advice

D

Deleted member 32347

I jerk off to myself
After cleansing, my face is a little dry (before applying moisturiser), but in several hours it's very oily.
Which cleanser,moisturiser and sunscreen I should use? (from CeraVe and LeaRoche-Posay).

IMG 8411
View attachment IMG_8410.webpView attachment IMG_8409.webpAre you using an acne face wash? If so that might be what’s making your face dry

No, I'm actually using PeroLite soap but now I'm planning to buy CeraVe cleanser for normal to oily skin.
Is that the one with benzoyl peroxide? That ingredient clears acne but can be drying. It is what it is tbh. Not really a concern unless your skin is peeling

Is that the one with benzoyl peroxide? That ingredient clears acne but can be drying. It is what it is tbh. Not really a concern unless your skin is peeling
Idk but I bought CeraVe moisturising lotion and was planning to buy CeraVe foaming facial cleanser but it was out of stock so I guess im buying CeraVe hydrating cleanser and sunscreen I was planning to buy was also out of stock so I Bought ACM MEDISUN SPF50, is it good?

Idk but I bought CeraVe moisturising lotion and was planning to buy CeraVe foaming facial cleanser but it was out of stock so I guess im buying CeraVe hydrating cleanser and sunscreen I was planning to buy was also out of stock so I Bought ACM MEDISUN SPF50, is it good?
Yeah medisun looks good, more than 30 spf broad spectrum and I don’t see any hormone disrupting ingredients. Also cerave hydrating cleanser is probably better than foaming if your skin ends up a bit oily throughout the day

Yeah medisun looks good, more than 30 spf broad spectrum and I don’t see any hormone disrupting ingredients. Also cerave hydrating cleanser is probably better than foaming if your skin ends up a bit oily throughout the day
Yes, I already bought it and tested, firstly cleanser and then moisturiser and it feels really good, tomorrow will test sunscreen also. Thanks for your replies and help.

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels