Skin Clearance

arhaaam

arhaaam

Iron
I recently went to a dermatologist to get my skin checked and he told me I had Acne Vulgaris. I did some research and he gave me some products to use. What would the ideal skincare routine be for people with Acne Vulgaris (with products) to achieve glass like skin. I have also tanned a lot and would want a skin brightening routine as well. I will try to constantly reply to the messages of this thread but I’d really need some help. I’m currently 15 and 5’9 (sort of average in my country). I have a lot of acne in my forehead which happened after my forehead got oily because of the weather and my long hair and around my nose. Also I would need tips in how to get rid of dark circles under the eyes and glass marks on my nose. I have a pretty good budget but specify the things that need to be in my skincare products (salicylic acid, benzonyl peroxide, etc). I’ll really be grateful for your help

aight first of all Acne Vulgaris is just the medical term for acne. you need to double cleanse and just apply some serums and moisturizer. Koreans are famous for their glass skin so legit just search the stuff i told you to do on tiktok (ik bruh) and any korean that has the same type of skin you want just watch what they say