Skin color is more important than bone structure for looks 100% srs

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
92ec464168ab7ec7ef9bedd0db3087a4.jpg

This dude would be a chad with those bones if he was white or even just a mullato. His facial structure is very good. Yet he looks like a 6/10 at most. Still slightly above average, but nowhere near chad tier. I use to believe that bones > everything but I can now see where the jbw meme comes from ngl. White skin is a massive halo and can easily boost your looks by as much as 2 or even 3 points. This dude would be an 8 or even a 9 if he had whiter skin.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 19469, Shubham4894 and 5 others
He is a tyrone, shit thread.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 11604 and 7 others
691F28A8 0BD9 4C29 ACCF C751A2021A50
FFFA0CA9 F7FB 45F9 BEE6 A9BBEDE80D93

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 11604 and wellthatsucks
I wouldnt go that far but light skin halo is real for sure.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
he is not a 6/10 JFL.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
I would rather be a handsome indian janitor than a disgusting white incel

• Ugh..
He is well above average OP wth?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, chadpreetcel123, Avoidant and 4 others
Guy in the OP would look far better if not for the folds and lines in his face.

This dude would be a chad with those bones if he was white or even just a mullato. His facial structure is very good. Yet he looks like a 6/10 at most. Still slightly above average, but nowhere near chad tier. I use to believe that bones > everything but I can now see where the jbw meme comes from ngl. White skin is a massive halo and can easily boost your looks by as much as 2 or even 3 points. This dude would be an 8 or even a 9 if he had whiter skin.
It's also his hair. That kind of hair is a big failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 2426 and GoMadAndSTFU
Niggersalbino

• JFL
Reactions: xit
He’s a 9.5/10

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 2205
This was by the worst of your shitposts.

A white mouthbreather would mog the guy in the OP just because of his colour despite his lack of masculine traits?

• Ugh..
This was by the worst of your shitposts.

A white mouthbreather would mog the guy in the OP just because of his colour despite his lack of masculine traits?
No, he's saying, that guy doesn't live up to the maximum of his potential because of his skin (and hair)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and 2peasinapod
  • Ugh..

Cool strawmen. The vast majority of blacks look nothing like this.

No, he's saying, that guy doesn't live up to the maximum of his potential because of his skin (and hair)

This. All the comments so far have basically been bullshit strawmen where they say "oh so a 1/10 would still mog him with white skin?".

Basically my argument was that dark skin subtracts points from your attractiveness, meaning a dude with very black skin cannot ever be a 10/10 regardless of facial or bone structure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and 2peasinapod
It's also his hair. That kind of hair is a big failo.
ngl for me he is the black copy even better looking possible of NESSMAN EXACTLY

5\10 on global scale

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 2426
It'd make sense to criticise his low skin quality – it's not the smoothest because of those lines. But those edits clearly show he doesn't look any better with whiter skin.

The contrasting example of the white mouthbreather shows why skin colour isn't more important than bone structure and the edits why he doesn't benefit from whiter skin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 11604
Cool strawmen. The vast majority of blacks look nothing like this.

This. All the comments so far have basically been bullshit strawmen where they say "oh so a 1/10 would still mog him with white skin?".

Basically my argument was that dark skin subtracts points from your attractiveness, meaning a dude with very black skin cannot ever be a 10/10 regardless of facial or bone structure.
Nor can someone with bad bone structure be a 10 despite good skin

so, how can you conclude that skin>bone ?

Nor can someone with bad bone structure be a 10 despite good skin

so, how can you conclude that skin>bone ?

That's bullshit logic. The fact that you cannot be a 10/10 without good facial traits doesn't make white skin any less desirable. White skin doesn't mean 10/10 by itself, but it's still needed for it. A dude with decent face structure but dark skin would be a 6, where as with white skin he might be an 8. Why do you think skin bleaching products are so popular in Africa and Asia? It's because they are skinpilled.

• +1
That's bullshit logic. The fact that you cannot be a 10/10 without good facial traits doesn't make white skin any less desirable. White skin doesn't mean 10/10 by itself, but it's still needed for it. A dude with decent face structure but dark skin would be a 6, where as with white skin he might be an 8. Why do you think skin bleaching products are so popular in Africa and Asia? It's because they are skinpilled.
I used your logic but interchanged skin with bones

Muhhhhg skin colour this meanshile ethnic BBC is smashing your looksmatch

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit
Skin quality, skin texture and skin with red/yellow hue/under tone is more important than skin colour it self.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
location matters more. he's chad in a predominantly black populace

Bone structure is more important than skin color what is this cope

He would slay either way

Bone structure is more important than skin color what is this cope

Then why are there so many ethnics struggling while lighter skinned individuals get laid more often even with similar bones? Or for that matter, why is skinbleatching popular?

• +1
Simon Blackman

i feel like this nigga looks weird because he kind of has face somewhat similar to a white chad but he’s black
like reverse albino

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
hes goodlooking regardless of race actually

this coloring is better than nerdic but worse than southern euro / ballou coloring

• Ugh..
Surprised this thread wasn't made by a jatt shitskin

i dont know about more important but white skin certainly is a huge boost

• +1
Jesus just how low IQ are you?

verbalise what you are trying to say mate, throwing around iq and random hormones just shows you arnt in a favourable position

black people have unideal hair, it only suits being cropped

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
verbalise what you are trying to say mate, throwing around iq and random hormones just shows you arnt in a favourable position

black people have unideal hair, it only suits being cropped
You said skin color lol. Black People can range from a variety of colors. Most with lighter skin suffer from the same ordeal