xaxanibber

Bronze
skin lightening products suggestions?

Tazarotene + hydroquinone + vitc serum + kojic acid serum + glycolic acid serum

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, N1666 and thebuffdon690
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Haven’t tried it and it’s very expensive in my country tho, the things I’ve mentioned above definitely worked for me
Seems a bit overkill. What dosages did you take for each and why do you take them all together? And how long did it take? And would you recommend in terms of cost and time and effort?

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
Haven’t tried it and it’s very expensive in my country tho, the things I’ve mentioned above definitely worked for me
Are you considered white though? For instance, I am nordic, i just naturally have darker skin, but still white.

Are you considered white though? For instance, I am nordic, i just naturally have darker skin, but still white.
I was dark brown it turned me into light brown

• +1
Seems a bit overkill. What dosages did you take for each and why do you take them all together? And how long did it take? And would you recommend in terms of cost and time and effort?
Tazarotene twice a week at night, hydroquinone every night, vitc everyday after cleansing face, kojic and glycolic alternate days

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and thebuffdon690
Tazarotene twice a week at night, hydroquinone every night, vitc everyday after cleansing face, kojic and glycolic alternate days
How long did it take to see results

Rajput curry
Do you think it would make me lighter even though Im already white just with yellow shades and just generally darker white skin

• +1
Do you think it would make me lighter even though Im already white just with yellow shades and just generally darker white skin
Yes this stack defini Works

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, BrahminBoss and thebuffdon690
Taz is 3x potent than tret
Tret is 1st gen retinol, taz is 3rd gen and the newest
Yeh but in terms of effectiveness what can taz do that tret can’t?

Taz just works faster, got more results in 1 week with taz than I got with 1month of tret

• +1
Curryland
No I mean the city + street + the exact house number so I can come to your house and STEAL THE FUCKING TAZ OFF YOU GIMME THAT TAZ NIGGA

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
skin lightening products suggestions?
Tretinoin 0.1, Melasyl (includes 2-Mercaptonicotinoyl Glycine and Niacinamide), Sunscreen, Glutathione (Buccal Lozenges), Aloe Vera and eat Ginger.

• +1
Reactions: Hamdan and silencio
Tretinoin 0.1, Melasyl (includes 2-Mercaptonicotinoyl Glycine and Niacinamide), Sunscreen, Glutathione (Buccal Lozenges), Aloe Vera and eat Ginger.
what will ginger do

Taz is more effective in the same amount of time and less harsher than tret. Also better at treating photoaging and acne scars. I get mine from tretinoin world and alldaychemist

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and BrahminBoss
what will ginger do
It contains something called 6-Shogaol; which is known to inhibit melanogenesis by mediating MITF (which is the abbreviation of microphthalmia-associated transcription factor).

• +1
It contains something called 6-Shogaol; which is known to inhibit melanogenesis by mediating MITF (which is the abbreviation of microphthalmia-associated transcription factor).
How the fuck do you obtain all that knowledge??

Last edited:
Tazarotene + hydroquinone + vitc serum + kojic acid serum + glycolic acid serum
how did u use taz w hydro? im assuming u cycled hydro 3 months on and 1 month off? i have brutal PIH which doesnt respond to glycolic taz or azelaic acid

• +1
how did u use taz w hydro? im assuming u cycled hydro 3 months on and 1 month off? i have brutal PIH which doesnt respond to glycolic taz or azelaic acid
Love ya Brah

tret and hydro is used together, so you can probably apply taz and hydro together.

I apply taz then use hydroquinone after 1-2 hours, my hydroquinone cycle will be completed in the end of this month

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
But how do you just remember. If I were to do that I would probably forget it 2 minutes later
hmm, i naturally have higher glutamate levels and chew on nicotine gum (for the action of binding to nicotinic acetylcholine receptors) for acetylcholine release, so thats probably why I retain information easier.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and xaxanibber

/thread