Skin messed up from Aromasin

J

jafarjafar

Iron
My collagen, elastin, skin texture, quality all got fucked from aromasin 5 months. How can i reverse this? Will stopping be enough to reverse the effects?? Please help thx.

I've been taking aromasin for the same time as you and suffered none of these effects. What's your dosage?

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and gribsufer1
maybe its the PUFA

I've been taking aromasin for the same time as you and suffered none of these effects. What's your dosage?
i’m taking the lowest dose, 6.25 mg a day. I also have increase hair shedding and thinning, especially around the temporal region.

i’m taking the lowest dose, 6.25 mg a day. I also have increase hair shedding and thinning, especially around the temporal region.
those aren't normal symptoms of Aromasin.

skin quality might be because of diet and hair shedding might just be genetics, since estrogen doesn't affect DHT afaik, which is the biggest contributor to those effects. Maybe get a blood test or check a dermatologist.

Have you tried a skin care routine? Why are you taking aromasin for? when did you start having these effects? And how extreme are these effects, seems a little bit odd specially for your low dose. If you can get some bloodwork done go for it

skin quality might be because of diet and hair shedding might just be genetics, since estrogen doesn't affect DHT afaik, which is the biggest contributor to those effects. Maybe get a blood test or check a dermatologist.
i’ve gone to a derm and i’m on tretinoin rn. Can i pm u with pics to show u what i mean?

i cringed reading this

aromasin stops the enzyme aromatase converting T into E , with more T more DHT forms

• +1
Reactions: jafarjafar
aromasin stops the enzyme aromatase converting T into E , with more T more DHT forms
I'm gonna be honest, I never really looked into that connection, I just assumed it didn't because that has been my experience so far. T levels increased with 5 months of AI administration, but DHT more or less stayed the same.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1
Thinking of starting mk 667, + aromasin cycle for muscle gains so curious, i’m 20, how old are u?
nah bro u won’t grow in height. your 20 so ur plates r fuzed already, and even if they’re not mk677 not gonna spike ur gh enough for u to grow. i’m 15

nah bro u won’t grow in height. your 20 so ur plates r fuzed already, and even if they’re not mk677 not gonna spike ur gh enough for u to grow. i’m 15
I’m using for muscle / clavicle gains.
Can you pm me your skin wanna see if it’s worth it