skin quality pics included

sarrys

sarrys

Iron
pics included (

over the past 4 months my skin has been getting progressive more shitty I’m too big of a pussy to hop on anything since I’m 16 but I just need overall advice my nose has been getting more “bloated” and I just look like shit compared to what I looked like before summer. Do I need to slim my face down? what products should I use? Someone help.

I’m 6’1

IMG 7749

IMG 7750

I can show images of what I look like before if you want

what does being 6'1 have to do with skin quality

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZAATOP4, sanktWiecz, EzikoIsHere and 3 others
use pure cum smeared across your face and bonesmash your head for extra iq nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZAATOP4, Ascеnd, ronald_2 and 1 other person
what does being 6'1 have to do with skin quality
being 6 1 gives me a slight advantage allowing my skin cells to renew just a bit faster due to the increased surface area exposed to atmospheric pressure this creates an ideal environment for my skin to absorb moisture and nutrients more efficiently giving it a subtle glow that shorter people might miss out on plus the elevated height means me being closer to the sun providing just the right amount of natural vitamin d to enhance skin health

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
being 6 1 gives me a slight advantage allowing my skin cells to renew just a bit faster due to the increased surface area exposed to atmospheric pressure this creates an ideal environment for my skin to absorb moisture and nutrients more efficiently giving it a subtle glow that shorter people might miss out on plus the elevated height means me being closer to the sun providing just the right amount of natural vitamin d to enhance skin health
Bro what 😭😭 Height does NOT affect skin like that

hop on accutaine asap

Post in in the fucking rating your retard. Why do everyone who wants to find some looksmaxing advice in this section have to see your face