eyebrows before min
IMG 9341

after
IMG 9338
IMG 9339

after: eyebrows with min + microneedling after half a year
IMG 9340
IMG 9344

don‘t even know 100% if I was receeding, got on fin a month ago as a precaution mainly & was on minox for about half a year now I guess. Also used a microneedling pen with 1.5mm depth rarely (probably once every month/two months)

minox on eyebrows improved them definetly, but I'm probably not as good of a responder like Orc. also thanks for even bringing the idea in my mind to use minox on them @Orc

skincare also was kinda cope for me, it definetly improved my skin but I gained like 10kgs since my gyno surgery last year so it‘s still over for me
at night I used washing gel + tret + microneedling with 1mm occasionally
in the morning washing gel, vitamin c serum & 50spf sunscreen

nutrition > skincare guys, if u eat like ass, not even tret will help out immensely.

panfacemogger out, have my bimax appointment in about a month and will do a before&after then too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Graham, Amir2400 and 7 others
Good job man, good improvement to hair density, mirin

Repped for good thread :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger, BrutalMogger and MA_ascender
I don' think you were receding you just had a higher fade and now you just have longer hair on your temples🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger and lowiqNormie
Very good bro

• Love it
Reactions: panfacemogger
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I don' think you were receding you just had a higher fade and now you just have longer hair on your temples🤷‍♂️
you definetly could be right. I'm just a month into fin and it was kind of a compulsive idea to start with fin, was drunk on vacation in Turkey with my gf and just bought a 4 year stack of propecia jfl, maybe I‘ll get off of it.

you definetly could be right. I'm just a month into fin and it was kind of a compulsive idea to start with fin, was drunk on vacation in Turkey with my gf and just bought a 4 year stack of propecia jfl, maybe I‘ll get off of it.
I think you should, cause when in the future you perhaps actually get some hairloss it might not work anymore? I don't know but that's what I would do if I were you

I aspire to reach your hairline.

got on fin a month ago as a precaution mainly
This is the best way to do it.

Currently I've been on fin for almost 1 and a half months, as well as micro-needling somewhat infrequently for a few more, but I don't think I'm seeing any results. It's mainly just for prevention, and any reversal might take 1 or 2 years to be noticeable (in which time, if finasteride isn't effective, you would've just lost more hair, making it even harder to treat).

There's so much fear-mongering around finasteride on all these sites that I put it off for ages, so for any lurkers reading this - don't make the same mistake I did. I believe it's a round 95% to 98% don't get any side effects. I personally had very mild side effects for 2 days, which were far less (almost not even comparable) to the side effects I was getting on sertraline (which is handed out willy-nilly, and doesn't carry the same stigma when it comes to unwanted side-effects).

used a microneedling pen with 1.5mm depth rarely
There was a recent study and it showed that 0.5mm was the best depth for hair regrowth compared to 1mm and 1.5mm.