SKINCARE AND ANTI-AGING/ACNE PEPTIDES

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
I've stumbled across several anti-aging peptides like SNAP-8, epithalon and GHK. feels like a whole new world just opened up. Does anyone have any experience with these or heard about them at all?

these peptides supposedly get rid of acne completely and act as a kind of botox in the sense that it reduces activity of muscle contractions in the face.

please tell me no one knows about this so I can make bank with a new skincare and anti aging guide 'age like psychodsk the vampire slayer'.
I'll keep researching and maybe try them out cuz fuck it why not

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH, greycel, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 4 others
I've stumbled across several anti-aging peptides like SNAP-8, epithalon and GHK. feels like a whole new world just opened up. Does anyone have any experience with these or heard about them at all?

these peptides supposedly get rid of acne completely and act as a kind of botox in the sense that it reduces activity of muscle contractions in the face.

please tell me no one knows about this so I can make bank with a new skincare and anti aging guide 'age like psychodsk the vampire slayer'.
Mk 677 did great for my skin for some reason

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, edodalic29 and PsychoDsk
if you guys know about any of the mentioned stuff just make a really good thread imo i need to take care of my acne 💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and PsychoDsk
@Orc @Clavicular @Jason Voorhees @PsychoH

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Yea still isn’t approved by the FDA so isn’t really well-known yet.
Been reading some stuff too and everyone seems to have had positive results
IMG 9453

I stumbled upon this skincare product which is related to snap-8, but i’m not entirely sure if it’s effective.
It’s a bit pricey, but maybe worth a try.

It could also just be a product with minimal results, but I could be wrong here.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
View attachment 3110362

I stumbled upon this skincare product which is related to snap-8, but i’m not entirely sure if it’s effective.
It’s a bit pricey, but maybe worth a try.

It could also just be a product with minimal results, but I could be wrong here.
It's over the counter so it's probably collagen cope for middle aged ran through whores. Imma order snap-8 and GHK tonight and test it out

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and moreroidsmoredates

This is what sexually attracts a 20+ yr old girl
She doesn’t care about your skin regime

It’s all about bones and test

Primal attraction

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, moreroidsmoredates and PsychoDsk
It's over the counter so it's probably collagen cope for middle aged ran through whores. Imma order snap-8 and GHK tonight and test it out
Are you going to inject it?

• +1
my cousin used Ghk for a while, it actually works pretty well

• +1

The only thread I can find mentioning SNAP-8 has no replies so I imagine it's rather underground.
Same story for Epithalon.
GHK seems a bit more recognizable to me and is also mentioned more often.

• +1
Are you going to inject it?
I'm looking for a source that sells it in a cream, just been reading a bit further and it apparently has hair regenerative properties when injected subcutaneously (GHK)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and moreroidsmoredates
I'm looking for a source that sells it in a cream, just been reading a bit further and it apparently has hair regenerative properties when injected subcutaneously
Let me know if you have found something

• +1
Maybe you can buy Snap-8 as a powder, and dissolve it. Only question would be what the exact ideal concentration of the solution would be.

• +1
Maybe you can buy Snap-8 as a powder, and dissolve it. Only question would be what the exact ideal concentration of the solution would be.
I found a chinese source that sells it as powder. Only problem is I'm not a lab geek. If I don't find a source that sells it in a cream by tonight I'm ordering the powder and experiment with it

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I'm looking for a source that sells it in a cream, just been reading a bit further and it apparently has hair regenerative properties when injected subcutaneously
Seems like you could also buy it on this site, and inject it. It has Snap-8, Epitalon, and more.

it would do the opposite unless your androgens are shit and you’re referring to collagen increase and not helping your acne.
MK is kinda cope for androgens and hormones. It can be helpful for acne or skin related issues since it regulates blood sugar level. This is essentially what causes some whitehead breakouts.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
MK is kinda cope for androgens and hormones. It can be helpful for acne or skin related issues since it regulates blood sugar level. This is essentially what causes some whitehead breakouts.
it worsens blood sugar level unless its already high. i’m talking about the IGF-1/FOXO1 pathway, where IGF-1 makes androgens sensitive which causes upregulated conversion of T to DHT which causes acne.