Skincare Brands

bloatmaxxed2

bloatmaxxed2

Iron
Are decent skincare products acceptable for looksmax or do i have to get expensive stuff?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Are decent skincare products acceptable for looksmax or do i have to get expensive stuff?
CeraVe has been good in my experience, but for skin you really just need to drink water lol.

• +1
Reactions: noka, bloatmaxxed2 and PsychoDsk
keracnyl pp+ moisturizer
nothing else

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Kaari
how tf are u pinning tren but not the best skinmaxxing peptide there is
I'm currently pinning snap-8 and bpc for like a week already, I notice jack shit
I ordered ghk but shit takes forever to arrive
for regular people just a moisturizer is gucci (maybe tret of tarz if skin is not sensitive)

tret sunscreen moistourizer cleanser im thinking of using these
depends on your skin tbh
if it's really sensitive and dry, drop the cleanser
I wouldn't even use cleansers ever, only if you apply bb cream or sum

• +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxed2 and NZb6Air
did u read the study on this, actual insanity youth fountain
Supposedly yea, have read a lot of ppl saying their bodies can’t tolerate it whatsoevertho. Have you heard from snap-8?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
topical botox, i don't like botox
read a lot of ppl saying their bodies can’t tolerate it whatsoevertho
what do they say, probably went overboard

@bloatmaxxed2 lactose capsules are placebo pills dont take lactose pills :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and bloatmaxxed2
don’t listen to skincare cope. no skin care is the best skin care.

my face has never been clearer, no spots, even texture, even tone etc all perfect. water is all u need

• +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxed2
don’t listen to skincare cope. no skin care is the best skin care.

my face has never been clearer, no spots, even texture, even tone etc all perfect. water is all u need
i dont think water or good diet can fix post acne scars and redness i have

Are they actually?
ye that's what they use in studies when they test something , some supplement vs lactose (but they dont ell them it's lactose)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxed2 and ey88
probably true tbh but i just wanna get good skin imma give it a proper try
u could. i did the same. but was best when i just stopped it all. haven’t started using again and not gotten a single spot.

ur skin will become dependent on that bs, so if you fix ur problem then stop, ur skin will get worse, and think skin care is not cope. you’d have to wait it out for your skin to fix up

• +1
u could. i did the same. but was best when i just stopped it all. haven’t started using again and not gotten a single spot.

ur skin will become dependent on that bs, so if you fix ur problem then stop, ur skin will get worse, and think skin care is not cope. you’d have to wait it out for your skin to fix up
so do you just wash your face with water only no products at all?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
so do you just wash your face with water only no products at all?
yes. water only. don’t use hot water it will dry out and dehydrate ur skin. just luke warm normal water. and have a decent diet in general.

yes. water only. don’t use hot water it will dry out and dehydrate ur skin. just luke warm normal water. and have a decent diet in general.
you know what im gonna do that the diet is veggies friuts dairy honey lean proteins and rice right?

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
you know what im gonna do that the diet is veggies friuts dairy honey lean proteins and rice right?
u won’t regret it. stick to it. and you’ll end up in a way better position.

best diet is one u can follow without struggle. me personally my diet is built around meats egg. i do low carbs. carbs shouldn’t affect anything tho. stick to whole foods, non processed shit

everything u mentioned is good, i’d say focus on the meats and add fruits and carbs around that

• +1
also lean protein not necessarily ideal. fats r good for you.

like don’t use 5% beef. 15% is better, and tastes better. maybe 10% or 12% if your tryna cut cals .

• +1
bro im trying to do the math it doesnt add up i think im dumb 7 mg is 7000 mcg and thats 280000 IU idk is one softgel is 7mg or all 60 is 7mg even if you divide 280k with 60 you get 4.7k idk how it is 11k

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
bro im trying to do the math it doesnt add up i think im dumb 7 mg is 7000 mcg and thats 280000 IU idk is one softgel is 7mg or all 60 is 7mg even if you divide 280k with 60 you get 4.7k idk how it is 11k
1 mg of beta-carotene = 1,667 IU
7mg×1,667IU/mg=11,669IU

• +1
also lean protein not necessarily ideal. fats r good for you.

like don’t use 5% beef. 15% is better, and tastes better. maybe 10% or 12% if your tryna cut cals .
what do you think about salt water everytime i go to sea my skins clear im thinking of putting himalayan salt on water and spray twice a day for face

you can skip the whole OTC skincare you find at your local shop, it's mostly trash and overpriced either way.

Sunscreen and facewash are the only OTC products you should buy.

And then, for actual treatments you want to get a retinoid (Tretinoin, Adapalene or Tazarotene) prescription from your dermatologist.

you can skip the whole OTC skincare you find at your local shop, it's mostly trash and overpriced either way.

Sunscreen and facewash are the only OTC products you should buy.

And then, for actual treatments you want to get a retinoid (Tretinoin, Adapalene or Tazarotene) prescription from your dermatologist.
i get that but you need a cleanser even mostly double cleansing for sunscreen it will clug your pores bad and for tret for sandwich method you need moistourizer