Skincare for no acne?

F

flman

Bronze
What should I do for skin if I don’t really suffer from acne. I hardly ever get abreakout as long as I keep my diet clean. What can I do to make my skin more glowy and youthful?

Get tretinoin.

You'll get no acne, your skin collagen will improve, you'll look more youthful. It's all you need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 22841
Get tretinoin.

You'll get no acne, your skin collagen will improve, you'll look more youthful. It's all you need.
I thought that was just for acne? Isnt it expensive and do the results go away if you quit using it?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Venommm_ and Deleted member 17791
I thought that was just for acne? Isnt it expensive and do the results go away if you quit using it?
It's prescribed for acne. But it has benefits that go beyond just getting rid of ance.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
It's prescribed for acne. But it has benefits that go beyond just getting rid of ance.
Is it dangerous if I spend a lot of time outside and get exposed to cancerous stuff?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Is it dangerous if I spend a lot of time outside and get exposed to cancerous stuff?
You will be sensitive to the sun so use sunscreen or a hat when using it, especially if you use a higher dose of the stuff.

add 100ml of your urine (hydrated)
5 drops witch hazel
Refrigerate and brush one face as mask x2 daily
Leave on 10 minutes then rinse