Skincare is a complete scam (yes including tret)

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
My skin was much clearer before I started this stupid skin care routine I used to rinse my face in shower that’s it . Just drank lots of water and tried eating healthy

Started fucking skin care and tret last year and my skin hasn’t been clear since . I get a few new pimples every week

Stop wasting your money and just drink water

Just threw away my cleanser, moisturizer, sunscreen etc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Allornothing, Slayercel and 5 others
Most Over thr counter products are indeed shit but prescription drugs like tret, adaplene do work

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and Deleted member 30679
yeah 90% of skin problems being with diet and putting to much product on your skin which makes it worse.

although moisturizing can help especially for someone with dry skin like me in the winter.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1, Deleted member 32973 and Deleted member 7580
Tret fucked my skin up to tbh even worse than hgh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Most Over thr counter products are indeed shit but prescription drugs like tret, adaplene do work
Giga cope

Tret never did anything for me

Just threw it out

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Deleted member 32486
The only thing that matters is a face lotion with some spf.

90% of skin is diet, sleep, water and cardio

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Opposite for me
Got acne due to hormones
Got on skin care routine and accutane and my skin cleared
Also btw u sure it wasn't your diet?
Some foods trigger acne

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
The only thing that matters is a face lotion with some spf.
My skins naturally oily

SPF is also a scam

My left side is exposed to sun due to driving yet it looks clearer and brighter than my right side

My skins naturally oily

SPF is also a scam

My left side is exposed to sun due to driving yet it looks clearer and brighter than my right side
Uh dude you need to apply sunscreen that’s natural moron

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
My skins naturally oily

SPF is also a scam

Same. its med trait

really just washing twice a day with lukewarm and then cold water is better than any exfolitate etc

lotion is decent as long as its not a greesy one, ones thats matte

• +1
Tret fucked my skin up to tbh even worse than hgh
Nigga what are you talking about? Hgh is like the best thing you can do for your skin. There’s a reason oldcels use small doses to make there skin look more youthful.

Giga cope

Tret never did anything for me

Just threw it out
It depends on your routine and how much you use. But I tend to agree with you cause I used to have perfect skin and then started using a face wash/cleanser and it dried tf out of my skin and gave me horrible acne for awhile and now my face is all fucked so it gets oily like twice a day so I gotta make sure to wash it off twice a day whereas before my face never got oily.

Basically, after skincare my face overproduces oils and it causes more acne. I used to not need any cleanser but now im fucked if I don't use it

• +1
Most of you are too young for skincare, just clogs up all your pores

yeah 90% of skin problems being with diet and putting to much product on your skin which makes it worse.

although moisturizing can help especially for someone with dry skin like me in the winter.
Definitely not. I have one of the healthier diet with no drugs or smoking. Well I still have a worse skin that people who spoke and eat a lot of shit. It's 80-90% genetic

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Skincare turned my skin from being full of discoloration, acne and hyperpigmentation to glass skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 24444 and IanIachimoe2491
My skin was much clearer before I started this stupid skin care routine I used to rinse my face in shower that’s it . Just drank lots of water and tried eating healthy

Started fucking skin care and tret last year and my skin hasn’t been clear since . I get a few new pimples every week

The only skincare you need is sex.
I'm ded srs. Oxytocin is insane for skin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140 and Deleted member 7580
just get a cleanser and moisturizer and dont wash your face in the morning only at night yall overcomplicate it

Screenshot 20231004 122356

It's fine, you don't need sunscreen bcs you don't go outside. No Tret either because cave goblins don't age.

View attachment 2471031
It's fine, you don't need sunscreen bcs you don't go outside. No Tret either because cave goblins don't age.
left side of my face is exposed to sun for hours due to driving

Right side isn’t yet I only get pimples on right side

Suns good for you but keep coping with unnatural chemicals

My theory is that some users here do that kind of threads just to kill competition

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and Deleted member 21863
sure bro just because it didnt work for you it wont work for us too! but its a fact that there are lots of scam products.

tretinoin is legit just takes time to figure out whats regime is best for you.
i used gel form for 6 months- literally look worse. Then i realised that gel form is bad for dry skin switched to cream.
Used every day 1.0%- again suboptimal result. Swtiched to 0.5% and to eod and miracle - finally started to look better.
Rest is not necessary- perhaps cleanser is a good addition. Maybe vitc.
Sunscreen is mostly cope - especially for those autists who literally wear it 24/7 even indoors. If you go into beach or gonna spend lots of time on sun then yes go ahead. But you wont get significant skin aging due to winter sun lol.

Still i agree that 70-80% of a good skin - just diet(no sugar/flour) mixed ideally with fasting.

this guy skin just on diet probably mogs every autistic 10+skin care product stack.

Last edited:

Just use acutane and drink plenty of water

• +1