skincare is the biggest scam ever

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
JFL AT SKINCARE AND THINKING SOME RETARDED PRODUCTS MADE UP OF 90% PETROLATUM COMPOUDNS WILL HELP YOUR SKIN INSTEAD OF NUKING THE FUCK OUT OF IT

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deadstock, itzyaboyJJ, Rea and 9 others
JFL AT SKINCARE AND THINKING SOME RETARDED PRODUCTS MADE UP OF 90% PETROLATUM COMPOUDNS WILL HELP YOUR SKIN INSTEAD OF NUKING THE FUCK OUT OF IT
Tret abusers are coping?

Tret abusers are coping?
havent seen a single tret user that have actual youthful collagen instead of a gay glowing skin radiating gay energy

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Timmy
havent seen a single tret user that have actual youthful collagen instead of a gay glowing skin radiating gay energy
Gay glow mogs, but you’re right. Fruitmaxx and meatmaxx for better skin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, murdah, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Retarded take.
From my observations, most of the people who use skin care products are teenagers. Almost all teenagers have acne due to hormonal changes in the body, and skin care products remove them.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, murdah and gravlek
That’s because they use a bunch of other products like snail mucin to get glass skin look
IMG 5337 IMG 5336
Here are some non gay

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
YUP ISSA TRUTHNUKE

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Skin care works, you have a bad routine that doesn't work for you.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and gravlek
I'm genetically blessed with clear skin

t
Skin care works, you have a bad routine that doesn't work for you.
the most people should use would be benzoyl peroxide for killing acne bacterias and clindamycin to prevent acne from growing, eveerything else is a cope

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and DalitBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, itzyaboyJJ and Timmy
Carnivore diet is what gives you clear skin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, itzyaboyJJ and gigell
You’re retarded then if you think eating sugar is going to give you clear skin. Also, mixing proteins, fats, and carbohydrates is a horrible idea. Look up the Randle Cycle.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, itzyaboyJJ and gigell
You’re retarded then if you think eating sugar is going to give you clear skin. Also, mixing proteins, fats, and carbohydrates is a horrible idea. Look up the Randle Cycle.
No

• JFL
I use a bar of soap from the dollar store and my skin is clear asf 😂

• JFL
Retarded take.
From my observations, most of the people who use skin care products are teenagers. Almost all teenagers have acne due to hormonal changes in the body, and skin care products remove them.
depends on race most of my white friends had acne during puberty while only a few of my black friends had it

• +1
Reactions: Putin
t

the most people should use would be benzoyl peroxide for killing acne bacterias and clindamycin to prevent acne from growing, eveerything else is a cope
Nah accutate is good for acne, SA cleanser is good for oily face, aftershave is good for those who gets irritation after shaving,

People just shouldn't use extra stuff. 7 step routines are the scams, everyone should be using things to fix a certain problem they have.

I just use basic cerave facial cleanser + hl moisturizer if I need it.

Alot of the "serums" and shit are cope too, droping that much money for a bunch of fancy smelling water :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thereallegend, lucifer6969 and Nick.Harte
Genetics and diet are most of it. Acne can be an allergic reaction to something that you're eating, like dairy, gluten, nuts. Definitely anyone with acne should try experimenting with their diet, cut certain things out, before they spend any money on Accutane or stuff like that. I know several people who that worked for.

• Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight
I’m on carnivore already 2 weeks but skin still isn’t full fixed

I’m thinking of switching to raw diary
The damage done by sugar glycation over many years will take months to even years to heal your cells.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Just use coconut oil and tallow

I know a lot of women who are obsessed with skincare and their skin looks normal af

Some of them have really nice skin though

But some people do tons of skincare and their skin still looks atrocious

Makes me think this is all just genetics like everything else

Most of these people spending hundreds if not thousands a year on skincare would be better served by just saving that money and getting a professional face peel or laser treatment and buying one of those expensive derma pens