Skincare products are jewish propaganda

ReinerGeist1

ReinerGeist1

I see seraphims 30 girls in 30 graves
I stopped using all skincare products for 1 week and my skin has never looked better. When I used moistorizers and other jew shit my skin would always flare up and I would break out like a nigger.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ALP, BrahminBoss and 4 others
the only skin care routine you need is water and good genetics.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ALP, flippasav and ReinerGeist1
  • +1
Reactions: mortis
I stopped using all skincare products for 1 week and my skin has never looked better. When I used moistorizers and other jew shit my skin would always flare up and I would break out like a nigger.
because you were probably moisturizing too often, your skin will dry out soon again, give it a month. you're only supposed to use a tiny amount of moisturizer, and not too often. facial cleanser is actually essential tho, both in the morning and at night. maybe run an accutane cycle

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
you're only supposed to use products right after you clean your face to restore the barrier.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BrahminBoss
because you were probably moisturizing too often, your skin will dry out soon again, give it a month. you're only supposed to use a tiny amount of moisturizer, and not too often. facial cleanser is actually essential tho, both in the morning and at night. maybe run an accutane cycle
bro is trying to sabotage me and lower competition jfl

bro is trying to sabotage me and lower competition jfl
go on then try your "all natural" approach. skin care is quintessential to any looksmaxxing journey.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, icedancer, Deleted member 23804 and 1 other person
go on then try your "all natural" approach. skin care is quintessential to any looksmaxxing journey.
bro the thing is no one in my family has acne my acne is purely hormonal thats why the products only fuck me up because they mess with the PH factor of the skin

I dip my face in ice cold water in mornings
Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, icedancer, ReinerGeist1 and 1 other person
Or simply stick to natural products for skincare like tallow balm

• Love it
Reactions: twilight
the only skin care routine you need is water and good genetics.
you need biotin and other stuff, so they body can hold the water in you skin

• JFL
Reactions: DoII

Users who are viewing this thread

Back