SKINCARE PRODUCTS WILL CAUSE CANCER (BE ALERT)

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
ALMOST EVERY SKIN CARE PRODUCT USES PROETHYLENE GLYCOL AND PROPYLENE GLYCOL WHICH IS LINKED TO CARCINOGENIC ACTIVITIES.

SOURCE:

PLEASE BE CAREFUL. DONT USE THIS SHIT. FIND SKINCARE PRODUCTS WITH PROETHYLENE GLYCOL AND PROPYLENE GLYCOL.

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Debetro, genex and 3 others
just use water, its mostly about nutrition anyway

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, boss8055, Deleted member 76452 and 2 others
Skincare does nothing anyway, my skin has been looking so much better ever since I started only using water

• +1
Reactions: carotenoider and EverythingMattersCel
accutane + diet

• +1
Reactions: Detective, ominion, LegitUser and 4 others
Skincare does nothing anyway, my skin has been looking so much better ever since I started only using water
What about for skin lightening?
My skin is naturally pretty light but I'm tanned rn because of working in the sun. What should i do in that case?

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and ey88
My skin is naturally pretty light but I'm tanned rn because of working in the sun. What should i do in that case?
Why would you want lighter skin

Same, trying kojic acid bar soap and glutathione pills, will see later if i inject but don't relaly want to.

bonesmashing+water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and lucifer6969
Same, trying kojic acid bar soap and glutathione pills, will see later if i inject but don't relaly want to.
Glutathione doesn’t work+ Kojic acid will rape ur skin that shit will literally destroy ur skin barrier

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Glutathione doesn’t work+ Kojic acid will rape ur skin that shit will literally destroy ur skin barrier
so what's the alternative? i want my original skin color back..

bro hasn’t learned about the 500 dalton rule, you stupid pussy go kys.

so what's the alternative? i want my original skin color back..
Literally nothing but waiting for it naturally fade. You could wear bb cream but with a lightening effect

• WTF
Reactions: JohnDoe
Literally nothing but waiting for it naturally fade. You could wear bb cream but with a lightening effect
it's not going to fucking fade though that's the problem, it's bene like this for a year or two and just getting worse

• Woah
Reactions: billymidnight
it's not going to fucking fade though that's the problem, it's bene like this for a year or two and just getting worse
Bruh if u tanned a tiny bit this isn’t going to looksmin u. Dark skin being a failo is a meme unless ur like pitch black same goes with being pale also

Bruh if u tanned a tiny bit this isn’t going to looksmin u. Dark skin being a failo is a meme unless ur like pitch black same goes with being pale also
It's not man, i used to be fair-skinned (not white, i'm paki), but past year my skin just got darker, it's not sun because i barely go out and we don't relaly get suni n the UK anyways. That is why i MUST get back to my original skin tone

It's not man, i used to be fair-skinned (not white, i'm paki), but past year my skin just got darker, it's not sun because i barely go out and we don't relaly get suni n the UK anyways. That is why i MUST get back to my original skin tone
Ur probably autistic or some shig cos how tf can ur skin get darker and not go back to original after a couple of years

Why would you want lighter skin
Because I'm from MENA and trying to reduce ethnic tax. Plus I have brutal T50s, and T50s only somewhat work with light skin (but still not ideal). Although I'm thinking of just getting light contacts and keeping my tan, idk.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Because I'm from MENA and trying to reduce ethnic tax. Plus I have brutal T50s, and T50s only work with light skin. Although I'm thinking of just getting light contacts and keeping my tan, idk.
Oh I didn’t know you were ethnic, inject glutathione, wear pa++++ sunscreen and wear a hat while working in the sun. Contacts are cope tbh they usually look unnatural

and the basic 3 (if you really care about your skin)

cleanser moisturizer and sunscreen
Cleanser and moisturizer makes my skin worse

• +1
Reactions: Rea
It could be the ingredients or something, but ever since I stopped using both it my skin got way better

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Spf50 tretinol and dietmaxx

Oh I didn’t know you were ethnic, inject glutathione, wear pa++++ sunscreen and wear a hat while working in the sun. Contacts are cope tbh they usually look unnatural
Makes sense. Like I said, my natural skin tone is actually not dark at all, and my whole body is like Fitzpatrick 2 except for my face and arms, which are Fitzpatrick 3-4. If I can get my face back to Fitzpatrick 2 then it should be fine.
Also, I was thinking of light brown or amber contacts as they'd look far more natural.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Makes sense. Like I said, my natural skin tone is actually not dark at all, and my whole body is like Fitzpatrick 2 except for my face and arms, which are Fitzpatrick 3-4. If I can get my face back to Fitzpatrick 2 then it should be fine.
Also, I was thinking of light brown or amber contacts as they'd look far more natural.
Yes I was gonna say amber contacts could look good

Raw meat and tret and sun is what you need

• +1
Reactions: sexcel
ALMOST EVERY SKIN CARE PRODUCT USES PROETHYLENE GLYCOL AND PROPYLENE GLYCOL WHICH IS LINKED TO CARCINOGENIC ACTIVITIES.

SOURCE:

PLEASE BE CAREFUL. DONT USE THIS SHIT. FIND SKINCARE PRODUCTS WITH PROETHYLENE GLYCOL AND PROPYLENE GLYCOL.

this also applies to the faggot bb cream you wear

I have been on tret and diet from skinorac and no worries.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Nice fear mongering

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and halloweed
This TikTok pretty boy read this thread?
IMG 1941

SOURCE:

I don’t have acne not a me problem