Skincare

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Guys here is the point, my skin is a little bit thick. I eat healthy but still get some acne above my eyebrows and on my nose. Its not like a serious acne, but i get some big pimples and etc. My nose has some miniblackheads that i get out and somedays after, are there again. I dont want an extreme skincare routine. Just a nice one because my case is not extreme, in fact is pretty normal one. Which products should i use?

Just use a basic cleanser+Differin Gel+Moisturizer (non comedogenic). You can also use a vitamin-C-serum if you want.

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas
I personally use Benzoyl Peroxide. Has worked really well for clearing up my skin. Don’t take the moisturizing advice lightly like I did, I have to use a shit ton of moisturizer to not look dry and feel uncomfortable but it makes me skin look nice and plump anyways.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and DaGullas
I have pimples in my t-zone, temples on the sides of the nose and sometimes below my mouth. But never on the cheeks

I have pimples in my t-zone, temples on the sides of the nose and sometimes below my mouth. But never on the cheeks
salicylic acid

• +1
Reactions: DaGullas