SKINCELLS I NEED ADVICE

Hexmask

Hexmask

Iron
Hello. Currently the main thing holding me back is skin. I’m trying to perfect is my skin. I’ve had an extensive history with trying different skincare products and the best my skin has ever looked is just rinsing my face with warm water and applying cerave daily moisturizer. I have pretty sensitive skin. Although I don’t have too much acne I really would like to fix the texture, complexion, and overall look of my skin plus some of the pimples I have ofc. I’m looking at starting on Tret but scared it will fuck my skin up. Anyone here have skin similar to mine and respond well to tret? I’d start at either 0.025 or 0.05 percent at 3 times a week only at night and do the sandwhich method. I already wear SPF. Thank you

you said skin 7 times nigger, learn how to use pronouns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dbva, Rea and ubicuse
Hey,

You could take a look at Cerave's cleansers as they helped my skin a lot. I have combination skin so I use the foaming cleanser. Maybe try using the blemish control cleanser which would be for acne prone skin?

I could also recommend you looking into serums as your skin concern doesn't seem that extreme. Maybe use something like niacinamide or hyaluronic acid?

Hey,

You could take a look at Cerave's cleansers as they helped my skin a lot. I have combination skin so I use the foaming cleanser. Maybe try using the blemish control cleanser which would be for acne prone skin?

I could also recommend you looking into serums as your skin concern doesn't seem that extreme. Maybe use something like niacinamide or hyaluronic acid?
Yeah, I’ve used a few different cerave cleansers. Also have tried the niacinimide serum from the ordinary. Just breakout even when I stay on the routine long enough to be past any potential purging phase.

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
Accutane or kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and User28823
if you're skin on the sensitive side and dont have much acne use adapalene(differin) , its a lighter version of tret and much safer ,its also a retin A but great for achieving a glass skin and great skin texture if thats what you want

I have sensitive skin like you and my skin has responded to Tretinoin well. You have to adjust to it gradually and learn how to hydrate your skin properly. I think everyone can use Tret if you maintain your skin barrier. That can be a challenge at first but after like 6 months you learn how to listen to your skin and know when to back off on using actives.

Start with lowest dose 0.025%, 2 nights a week. Work your way up to 5-6 nights a week, take a couple days off to put an occlusive moisturizer/vaseline on your face before bed. Use a gentle cleanser, make sure you aren’t over washing your face. You probably don’t need to wash 2x a day, use water sometimes. Make sure your cleanser and sunscreen aren’t drying you out. Buy these products right now:

IMG 5478
IMG 5479
IMG 5480

• +1
Reactions: Hexmask
holy shit this was hard to read; i have similiar skin to yours though and use tret 0.025, make sure to moisturize before and after applying and wear spf throughout the day and it'll work wonders for your skin

holy shit this was hard to read; i have similiar skin to yours though and use tret 0.025, make sure to moisturize before and after applying and wear spf throughout the day and it'll work wonders for your skin
Sorry was typing this while at work so not thinking. Thanks for the response. Im gonna try and ask a pharmacy for some and tell them “my derm” forgot to order in some

Sorry was typing this while at work so not thinking. Thanks for the response. Im gonna try and ask a pharmacy for some and tell them “my derm” forgot to order in some
just go to your doctor and ask for it; they'll give it to u easily or at least they did for me (even recommended me accutane jfl), not the jew derm

if you're skin on the sensitive side and dont have much acne use adapalene(differin) , its a lighter version of tret and much safer ,its also a retin A but great for achieving a glass skin and great skin texture if thats what you want
tret saved me after coping with other useless stuff, you can get it prescription free at the pharmacy under the brand name Rétacnyl