Skinny body fat face

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
According to my smart Indian friend, I should cut.

I’m 6’0 and 148lbs. I have a somewhat chubby face despite my weight being low.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?, ryuken and shizuku11111
A chubby face when you're skinny, more often than anything, means you're bloated.

I can't tell you what to do without a photo so that your body composition could be interpreted but rule of thumb is to do an aggressive mini-cut before bulking if you're starting lifting and 'skinny fat'.

• +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics, ryuken, boss8055 and 1 other person
A chubby face when you're skinny, more often than anything, means you're bloated.

I can't tell you what to do without a photo so that your body composition could be interpreted but rule of thumb is to do an aggressive mini-cut before bulking if you're starting lifting and 'skinny fat'.
I’ll dm you.

I already told you long ago that you aren't lean and are skinny fat lol

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Onewithmoss and boss8055
I already told you long ago that you aren't lean and are skinny fat lol
I came out of that situation in less than 3 months, he’s just not willing to cut.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I came out of that situation in less than 3 months, he’s just not willing to cut.
He's been on this forum for how long? And he hasn't learnt even the basic info and such. Just repeast this cycle of asking shit over and over again ebout his body comp.

Bro said he was lean to be and dmed me a titty pic :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and perpetuallytired

LIAR. a chubby face could mean you're bloated, but more likely is that his genetics are bad. some people hold a lot of face fat despite being low bodyfat overall

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
LIAR. a chubby face could mean you're bloated, but more likely is that his genetics are bad. some people hold a lot of face fat despite being low bodyfat overall
"more often than anything" = not a definitive indicator. If you are skinny and still have a comparably much fatter face, it indicates that you're bloated.

"more often than anything" = not a definitive indicator. If you are skinny and still have a comparably much fatter face, it indicates that you're bloated.
no, having a fat face compared to your skinny boy doesn't always indicate you're bloated. fat distribution is determined by genetics. some people carry a lot of fat in their face compared to other body parts. or do you think all asian women are bloated? they aren't, because they have genetics that determined they hold more fat in their face compared to white women.

• +1
no, having a fat face compared to your skinny boy doesn't always indicate you're bloated. fat distribution is determined by genetics. some people carry a lot of fat in their face compared to other body parts. or do you think all asian women are bloated? they aren't, because they have genetics that determined they hold more fat in their face compared to white women.
You're using the argument that asian women hold more fat on their face than white women on a men-only forum.

He's been on this forum for how long? And he hasn't learnt even the basic info and such. Just repeast this cycle of asking shit over and over again ebout his body comp.

Bro said he was lean to be and dmed me a titty pic :ROFLMAO:
Because your dumbass told me to cut at 140 lbs. you want me to be a skinny African kid

• JFL
Because your dumbass told me to cut at 140 lbs. you want me to be a skinny African kid
Your body comp is shit that's why your light, you have no muscle tissue, only fat and man tits

You need to workout and burn fat. At your stage, it is extremely fucking easy.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, blackpiller954 and IndraBC
Your body comp is shit that's why your light, you have no muscle tissue, only fat and man tits

You need to workout and burn fat. At your stage, it is extremely fucking easy.
So bulk, cut or recomp?

• +1
you're skinny fat or extremely bloated

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Recomp.

The way I cured mine was just eating at maintanence, clean diet and doing weightlifting + cardio
Well aids is telling me to do a mini-cut

And others are telling me to bulk and then cut (since skinny fat is a lack of muscle and size)

• +1

And others are telling me to bulk and then cut (since skinny fat is a lack of muscle and size)
It's your choice however you want to do it.

You just need the end result of building more muscle tissue and reducing body fat.

• +1
It's your choice however you want to do it.

You just need the end result of building more muscle tissue and reducing body fat.
Yeah but I’m wondering what’s the quickest way to achieving that goal.

• +1
Yeah but I’m wondering what’s the quickest way to achieving that goal.
I ate at maintenence/cut first becase I have genetic disposition to staying skinny.

Depends on you.

you need to fix diet and put some muscle bro, or you bone structure in your face is shit, often time(my friend has it) when people have subhuman skulls they have a lot of fat there

• JFL

its bc of your bad hormonal profile, ur bloated af. I was 11 percent body fat when leanmaxxing and running everyday but high cortisol, drugs, food lifetstyle fuck me up and still look puffy.

I was like this to until i hoped on osterine

• JFL

go down to 130 pounds

• JFL

Just cut at 500-700 deficit bhai, it’s not that hard, also don’t forget to eat 100-120gms of protein and working out at the gym.

• +1