Skinny Girls Fog Fatasses

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
First of all, I would like to say that no, I am not into transgenders.

I just don't see the appeal in women who stuff themselves full. Yes, they may have an ass, but they also have a lot of other fat that I don't need to see on a daily base.

And I also think some asses are just too large, even if the girl is skinny. There's nothing wrong with hourglass figures but it pretty much ends with that. I don't like it when a girl is too big, it makes her look unpleasant to be with.

Now here's where you people might draw the line: I think that there's nothing wrong with a girl who is skinny but has the right face. I even wouldn't mind if she were flat. For some girls, it's preferable.

Tldr don't get why some of you care about body so much, maybe it's a cope you developed to save your truecel genes.

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer, Hottaco34, LuckyBeast and 2 others
Skeletal structure is more important than fat distribution but being chubby to fat range will feminize and improve the proportions of most women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, Jova and PlayersGetPlayed
High T take

• +1
Reactions: Jova
First of all, I would like to say that no, I am not into transgenders.

I just don't see the appeal in women who stuff themselves full. Yes, they may have an ass, but they also have a lot of other fat that I don't need to see on a daily base.

And I also think some asses are just too large, even if the girl is skinny. There's nothing wrong with hourglass figures but it pretty much ends with that. I don't like it when a girl is too big, it makes her look unpleasant to be with.

Now here's where you people might draw the line: I think that there's nothing wrong with a girl who is skinny but has the right face. I even wouldn't mind if she were flat. For some girls, it's preferable.

Tldr don't get why some of you care about body so much, maybe it's a cope you developed to save your truecel genes.
I like milk tanks